• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which wheel spacers w/moab wheels?

i run the rc 1.5" spacers on mine with 32's
DSC01361.jpg

it doesnt stick out as far as you might think if you still have flares.
Thanks for the picture Styler. I think I may have made my decision. Any front on shots?

Steelies, but they should be similar backspacing to stock wheels based on how nicely the rears tuck into the fenders.

the best front picture i have isnt really a front one at all-dont have many pictures of it since it got the spacers/moabs only did it a few months ago.

DSC01358.jpg

I'm running 6" of lift and 285's on my Moabs, with 1.25" billet adapters. Heres an example of clearance on both rigs that I've run this combo on.
100_3410.jpg

100_3417.jpg

100_3439.jpg

IMG_5265.jpg

Bumpstop for upper limit is the key keep them out of the fenders, fwiw. I've popped off a couple of flares on my 2000 in the past.

Last edited:
I'm running 6" of lift and 285's on my Moabs, with 1.25" billet adapters. Heres an example of clearance on both rigs that I've run this combo on.
100_3410.jpg

100_3417.jpg

100_3439.jpg

IMG_5265.jpg

Bumpstop for upper limit is the key keep them out of the fenders, fwiw. I've popped off a couple of flares on my 2000 in the past.
Soo do you have any rubbing on your control arms?

Spidertrax is best. They come in 1.25" for our 5x4.5 bolt pattern. I haven't seen them in 1" - I suspect the wheel studs might stick through too far.

I've compared both spidertrax and spacers from cjbargins on ebay. BOTH are nearly identical. The only difference is spidertrax uses powdercoating on theirs.

I've always used spacers from cjbargins. The guy that works there is a friend of a friend and tells me secrets about spidertrax and other companies that think their spacers are better but technically they are the same.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-X-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

You can use 1" wheel spacers IF your wheel has recessed backside. If not, you have to trim the lugs a little. My icon wheels had recessed backside so the lugs fit in there perfectly with 1" spacers.

Back