• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which tire should I buy tomorrow

Will it cover a huge tare when your fenders rub through the tread as you pull out of the shop?

I bought rvt's at shwabs and I blew out a sidewall on a rotten log. I took the tire in the next day with rotten wood and maggots crawling out of it. They replaced in no questions asked.

35 x 12.50's. I asked the guy if I put a big whole in a tire on the trail would the warranty cover it and he said absolutely.... this is at america's tire so I hope they dont lie to horribly being a reputible buisness.

When they say 'no questions asked' they really do mean it. Even though they say they don't cover vandalism, my dad had his tires slashed and they covered them with out issue. It does help that between my family and I we've bought probably 30+ tires but they stand by their warranty regardless.

Also, a ZJ owner on another forum has the KM2's and has gone through I think 3 so far on the trail and had them all replaced by Discount/America's Tires.

When they say 'no questions asked' they really do mean it. Even though they say they don't cover vandalism, my dad had his tires slashed and they covered them with out issue. It does help that between my family and I we've bought probably 30+ tires but they stand by their warranty regardless.

Also, a ZJ owner on another forum has the KM2's and has gone through I think 3 so far on the trail and had them all replaced by Discount/America's Tires.
Agreed. I have had great luck with it, no questions asked! they even warrantied two bald tires on my old car because they wore unevenly. i didnt even ask them, they offered!

well I wish I could use them but I failed emissions today....healthy rebuilt motor and all. I have super high co's cruise and idle emissions. F my life....again

Guess its time to get a new o2 sensor....cat....ditch my mustang injectors...this should cost a lot.

after comparing the KM2 and the new Goodyear Kevlar side by side at Discount tire yesterday, I am going with the new Goodyear. the KM2 is alot softer and the at only $4 more per tire, the new Goodyear is the better tire in my opinion. Next thursday i will have 4 new Goodyear Kevlars.

after comparing the KM2 and the new Goodyear Kevlar side by side at Discount tire yesterday, I am going with the new Goodyear. the KM2 is alot softer and the at only $4 more per tire, the new Goodyear is the better tire in my opinion. Next thursday i will have 4 new Goodyear Kevlars.

x2 I agree. I had the km2 and ripped 2 sidewalls. I sold the km2 and went back to my Krawlers but I really want to try out the new MTR

Just out of curiosity, what kinda price you getting? And what size again?

Just out of curiosity, what kinda price you getting? And what size again?

Discount Tire quoted me at $884 and some change mounted and balanced out the door for 4 33x12.50r15 tires. Not bad I thought. I dunno maybe there is a better deal out there.....if anyone knows please let me know.

fenders trimmed!!! tires look much better now

P1010354.jpg

Ben looks pretty good in that picture.

Back