• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which lift???

dl.allen

NAXJA Forum User
HI! Been running a 98 sport for several years on a 2 inch spacer lift and the rear springs are getting tired. So.......

What is the best 3 to 3.5 suspension lift that is most complete, easiest to install/best directions support and has the best ride?

Its a casual offroader and daily driver. Thanks

Talk to Dirk at dpgoffroad, about the OME/DPG hybrid kit. Probably the best for your money since you probably won't be going longarms.

Search around and read through Mod Tech. There is a vast wealth of knowledge on various suspension companies. You're sitting on a treasure trove of information here. :)

HI! Been running a 98 sport for several years on a 2 inch spacer lift and the rear springs are getting tired. So.......

What is the best 3 to 3.5 suspension lift that is most complete, easiest to install/best directions support and has the best ride?

Its a casual offroader and daily driver. Thanks

You do realize alot is involved to go higher than you are correct?
New longer brake lines
Track bar
New front lower control arms
Possible transfer case drop or sye
Coils and leafs
Longer shocks

I found 4" to be easier to achieve than 3-3.5. If it were me I'd buy from www.ironrockoffroad.com .

They have 4" coils and 3.5" leafs (put some jks shackles on it for flex and height) they have fixed length LCA's that work from 3-6", a pure beef track bar with 2 options good for any lift height I went with crown brake lines and shocks are your choice. They also have full lift kits too thou, some by rough country and some they build

Back