• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where you at NJ/PA XJ'ers

Just putting a 3.5 RE on my 01 xj in about a week. Gotta find some muds to replace the stock goodyears, but after that i am def up for going out. I live in bridgewater, about 45 minutes east of you, where 287 206 and 22 all meet

hey, i'm actually new here (to the site, not wheeling). I'm in Washington NJ, Warren County. I'm definitely down for some wheeling but most of the year I'm in VA for school. I've got a 4.5" RE lift and 31" A/Ts, sliders, etc.

jcr23 said:
hey, i'm actually new here (to the site, not wheeling). I'm in Washington NJ, Warren County. I'm definitely down for some wheeling but most of the year I'm in VA for school. I've got a 4.5" RE lift and 31" A/Ts, sliders, etc.

Oh hey, you just missed me and catyrpelius the other day. We were right there in Port Murray playing in the mud. If your on AIM, put me on your buddy list and well go out a play sometime, haha. AIM= Yuengling 1013

Eagle and CheapXJ you are both wrong. I am in the middle of nowhere which is consequently the middle of everywhere. The nearest McD's, BK or Wendy's is 25 miles north or 35 miles south. There is no such thing as calling Dominoes or Pizza Hut for delivery!
County population 6556
One stop light in the entire county!
And Lots Of Elbow Room! :laugh3: :cheers:

CountryXJer said:
Eagle and CheapXJ you are both wrong. I am in the middle of nowhere which is consequently the middle of everywhere. The nearest McD's, BK or Wendy's is 25 miles north or 35 miles south. There is no such thing as calling Dominoes or Pizza Hut for delivery!
County population 6556
One stop light in the entire county!
And Lots Of Elbow Room! :laugh3: :cheers:

GOT MILK?! :laugh3:

I grew up in Pennington for 20 years up until last year when i moved to New Mexico... Lawncher helped me put on my spacers and i've seen gearwhine several times in Hopewell

the lift is on and the kumho mt's 31" are ready to roll. I got tow hooks for the front coming saturday for my birthday and a 3"x30ft tow strap also. Im me any time any of you want to head out somewhere. I have a couple friends who want wheel but we are looking for a good group of guys to hit up paragon or the pines. In Bridgewater we have my 3.5" XJ, a 3" XJ on 31", 4 inch YJ on 33", 4 inch Z71 on 33", and another nasty 4" YJ with 31" boggers. Aim: Bmxpunk1369

Another Jersey XJ owner checking in here. I'm in Fords, in east central NJ. I regularly go to Paragon.

--Matt

Back