• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to buy tires in PDX

Find the best price you can online for the flavor of tire you want, and then have Discount Tire match that price. Benefit there is having their services available locally, such as mounting, balancing, and replacement.

Will they only do this with tires they carry?
They carry or can order pretty much everything, so my guess would be yes. I've had them price match three sets of tires over the years. They don't always like it, but it's their policy. :laugh:

Also, keep in mind you need to factor in shipping costs for online price matching.

My buddy Eric Field is the manager over @ Goodyear in Fairview off of 84. He pulls in some sweet deals for our club. It might be worth hitting him up. Tell him Mike Egli sent ya and do a price match. The big advantage of buying tires from him is they have a true 'no questions asked' warranty there. We had a guy gash a tire on the rocks up at Crushers the other day and on the way home they swapped the tire for him. To me, even if the tires come in $10 more per rubber, the warranty pays for itself on a rig that sees trail.

My buddy Eric Field is the manager over @ Goodyear in Fairview off of 84. He pulls in some sweet deals for our club. It might be worth hitting him up. Tell him Mike Egli sent ya and do a price match. The big advantage of buying tires from him is they have a true 'no questions asked' warranty there. We had a guy gash a tire on the rocks up at Crushers the other day and on the way home they swapped the tire for him. To me, even if the tires come in $10 more per rubber, the warranty pays for itself on a rig that sees trail.

Thank you

Back