• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where exactly is Sierra chapter centered?

Bryan C. said:
So how many people have sent you a PM telling you to shut up? More than just a few I am sure. Please take their advice. Why don't you ask your wife before posting in the future, she seem's way cooler than you are. Maybe you should just transfer your membership into her name since she owns half your XJ anyway. Quick question, Are you just here to make our lives miserable? Please just make our suffering stop! GO AWAY! Nobody likes you around here. Go hang out with your other club (If they haven't kicked you out yet that is).

Take a hint already!!!!!!!

I own 100% of my 4 jeeps so I'm not transfering my membership to "my way cooler wife". She wouldn't put up with this crap either from the elite few that keep throwing it at me. I do it for your entertainment and to defend myself from attacks. There is always a conflict between good and evil, black and white. I'm the token villian I guess around here. Many of you guys lash out at me and try to get me involved in your arguments. Nice pm by the way Brian, really classy of you bud. :laugh3: Are you the :pig: around here? I'm not a bad person, but I don't take crap either that many of you are dishing out. Stop attacking me and I'll have no reason to respond with a defense. I'll use pm more to not further cloud the posts, but if people keep calling me out then bring it and I'll do the same. I'm not going anywhere, you guys are great. :)

Troy

Last edited:
Letterman said:
He is telling me to shut up? Now that is funny!

I guess you have not seen this yet?
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41593

Sorry to keep "hi-jacking" everyones' threads, I don't do it on purpose with evil intent. I'll use pms alot more to keep them cleaner. I don't mean to be a problem, but people have to stop attacking me in public or I will send a response. Can we get back to wheeling and stop this internet bickering? Sorry to cause all the pain, if many of you knew me more, you'd know I'm not the type of person that you see here. Bye for now. :wave:
Troy

Big Red said:
Sorry to cause all the pain, if many of you knew me more, you'd know I'm not the type of person that you see here.

I think anyone would be hard pressed to even bother to get to know you at this point. Too late, the genie has already been let out of the bottle. Look Troy, try listening and learning before opening your mouth and I bet most people will be able to tolerate you more. The big problem is that you are really close to your on-line persona in real life. This isn't high school, quit trying so hard to fit in.

As far as your XJ ownership, I beg to differ. California is a joint property state. Any items you purchase while married in CA belong 50% to your wife. And as far as attacking your wife, I doubt she would have attracted this much negative attention to herself.

Have a nice day,
signed: :pig:

Bryan C. said:
I think anyone would be hard pressed to even bother to get to know you at this point. Too late, the genie has already been let out of the bottle. Look Troy, try listening and learning before opening your mouth and I bet most people will be able to tolerate you more. The big problem is that you are really close to your on-line persona in real life. This isn't high school, quit trying so hard to fit in.

As far as your XJ ownership, I beg to differ. California is a joint property state. Any items you purchase while married in CA belong 50% to your wife. And as far as attacking your wife, I doubt she would have attracted this much negative attention to herself.

Have a nice day,
signed: :pig:

That's cool man. I'm not trying to fit in, that's why I have such bad rep points and get on your guys' nerves. You don't know me in real life (what are you talking about)? I have a good relationship with most of the people I have meet in person in this chapter (I wish to not name names so as not to shame these people :laugh3: ).

I'm not doubting the 50/50 thing in Cali, my wife knows the jeeps thing is my hobby. I know she owns 50% of my jeeps by law. She knows I'm crazy about them. She also knows that I know my stuff and have done pretty good with the deals I have worked out.

Again sorry people for being such a pain, I'll really work on keeping my posts to a minimum in this chapter.

Can we get a run going soon since we are talking about where the Sierra Chapter is centered and who lives where? The snow should be starting to accumulate as we speak and in the near future.

Last edited:
Big Red said:
You don't know me in real life (what are you talking about)?

Wrong, I have met and talked with both you and your wife. Remember Hollister, you know the run you showed up late for and then left early? Then you wound up talking a bunch of shit about the run.

:pig:

Bryan C. said:
Wrong, I have met and talked with both you and your wife. Remember Hollister, you know the run you showed up late for and then left early? Then you wound up talking a bunch of shit about the run.

I know, I hate mapquest and shouldn't rely on it so much. My wife was scared because you guys were really hammered and Dave was beating the crap out of his jeep and my wife thought it would explode. :laugh3:
I didn't mean to talk crap about Hollister, it was fun. That ravine section looks pretty fun. I wish I could have wheeled with you guys more than I did. I was looking for you guys in the park after I got there late. I ended up in Coalinga, down south and had to retrace my path to Hollister from Sac.

Anyways sorry for the grief man. I don't mean to cause trouble here o.k. :pig:

Bryan C. said:
Then you wound up talking a bunch of shit about the run.
Big Red said:
My wife was scared because you guys were really hammered and Dave was beating the crap out of his jeep and my wife thought it would explode. :laugh3:
Still talking Sh!t :mad:

We were not hammered!
Also you were not even there when I was droping my rig on its side, your wife did not even see us do anything hard!!

The one thing I recall about you, was you were too scarred to put your junk on the rock pile for a photo, so we had a TJ slide in to make up for your gap!

47b4dd22b3127cce9bdeb8b7f9cd00000016108IasWTVu5aE

At least I got to meet some good people on that trip, Doug, DJ, Bryan C, and Kernel are alot of fun to wheel with.

I wheel more hardcore without my wife screaming in my ear and my dog barking. :laugh3: It was nice meeting you guys. Hope to see you guys out there again soon, David you in your TJ. Also then my xj wasn't what it is today with my lockers and having wheeled the Con and Fordyce. :)
Troy

I wheel more hardcore without my wife screaming in my ear and my dog barking. :laugh3: It was nice meeting you guys. Hope to see you guys out there again soon, David you in your TJ. Also then my xj wasn't what it is today with my lockers and having wheeled the Con and Fordyce. I said you were hammered and not the group David. I felt sorry for your jeep and asked my wife if I could buy it off of you to stop the beating. :)
Troy

Letterman said:
Still talking Sh!t :mad:

You just still don't get it do you? Oh poor me, my wife was in the car, poor me I got lost, boo fu..ing hoo. :rattle: If you really don't want to start a bunch of shit, then stop with the worthless posts, and stop with the talking shit. As members of this forum we need to respect the rules, and as members, we need to police our own forum. This is why everyone is piling on you right now. We just can't take it any more.

Big Red

I just wonder how many of your 1500+ posts that weren't totally worthless? Not many, that's for sure.

Why don't you do us all a favor. Get some therapy, and take some time off from the computer.

wow...what did this big red guy do? he really seems unliked in these parts.

even though i am about 6 hours from the nevada border, out on the coast, i think this is the closest chapter to me. i will probably live in truckee or incline village for a summer job, so i might just get a chance to check it out. hopefully by then my vehicle will be more trail ready.
-mike

PapaPump said:
wow...what did this big red guy do? he really seems unliked in these parts.

even though i am about 6 hours from the nevada border, out on the coast, i think this is the closest chapter to me. i will probably live in truckee or incline village for a summer job, so i might just get a chance to check it out. hopefully by then my vehicle will be more trail ready.
-mike
he didn't do anything terrible, nothing most of us here haven't done a few times, but it's just the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (x1542)

if you want to do some wheelin this coming summer, check the last summer's Rubicon event section and check out the requirements. get your XJ up to those standards and i'm sure we can get a Rubicon or Fordyce trip together.

Letterman said:
We were not hammered!
Also you were not even there when I was droping my rig on its side, your wife did not even see us do anything hard!!

Dave is a teetotaler. He only likes powerbars and chrystal geyser water. I know this for a fact as I have offered him an adult beverage and he guffawed at my offer.

But as for dropping on his side, he likes to lay down and show his man curves off. About the do anything hard . . . well that is just dirty!

dandecicco said:
Dave is a teetotaler. He only likes powerbars and chrystal geyser water. I know this for a fact as I have offered him an adult beverage and he guffawed at my offer.

But as for dropping on his side, he likes to lay down and show his man curves off. About the do anything hard . . . well that is just dirty!
Don't make me put you on my Iggy list!

Just kidding Dan that was funny, but I don't think anyone will beleave the first part!

this is a great bunch of guys to wheel with.... it's just outside of wheeling there are a few that are :wierd: come join us you'll regret it.... oops! wont regret it. :wave:

Back