• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where does everyone stay?

jmaxj said:
just don't get pulled over on the ride to moab and you'll be good :D
At least the cotton will be gone and no one will be stupid enough to try and light it on fire again.

I can just see the cops and fireguys showing up again only to find another cabin on fire chuck full of out of state beer kegs.

DrMoab said:
At least the cotton will be gone and no one will be stupid enough to try and light it on fire again.

I can just see the cops and fireguys showing up again only to find another cabin on fire chuck full of out of state beer kegs.
I have never seen a beer keg in any of the cabins. There were other contraptions but never seen a beer keg... ;)

Kejtar said:
I have never seen a beer keg in any of the cabins. There were other contraptions but never seen a beer keg... ;)

Maybe some soda kegs?

I'll be bringing a couple of those, I know you guys like that homebrewed soda...

DrMoab said:

did that happen to anyone else besides me? my camp chair still has some crispy spots.. if we had a keg we could put it out before it got out of hand.. but that would be a waste of beer. :cry:

We are also at the Adventure Inn.
I've got Slickrock reservations I'm going to cancel. If anyone wants the space, let me know. Tent site 146 for 10/8,9,10 (it's back in the corner across from the showers, shady) and a cabin (#1) for 10/11. I'll wait a couple weeks then cancel.

danwho said:
and a cabin (#1) for 10/11.

I don't think anyone would want to stay in that cabin after Remi's been in there for a week. :)

I got tent site 144. JIM.

Back