• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you going for Memorial Day?

Are you gonna run Bull Frog and Cakewalk? If so, I may join you.

Hey come out anyways if can I still want too meet ya! I will be going out there Saturday morning i believe and have a 69 Aristocrat desert camo trailer and probably my red dodge pickup pulling it with my 93 YJ. My XJ is down due to waiting on parts for cooling system :(.
HPIM1456.jpg

HPIM1459.jpg

Yep, thats the one.
Everything is plenty wide for a full size 4wd.
Not really any crawling. Tons of exploring. lots of mining cabins to check out. plenty of destinations to find. Loop trails from 10 miles long to 80 miles long.

I take my Baja bug and the rest of our group brings their Jeeps. Great place.
Did I mention full hook-ups for the Moty and a pool? lol

Eric

Wow, sounds awesome! :)

And dirty, don't forget dirty.
I don't think me being dirty is a secret... just about everyone's seen me dirty at some point. As far as me being naughty, well... not everyone's seen that!! :roflmao:

I will be in Big Bear, and hope to hook up with someone to run some of trails that I haven't run before.
I will be at the Westside meet & greet at the Outdoor Grill on Wednesday the 19TH, hope to see you there.

My son would think I was stalking him if I showed up in the Santa Barbara area... though we're pretty good at missing each other most of the time. He'll be home for a day this weekend, I'll be in JV. When he was home for his Spring Break, I left halfway thru the week for the SoCalXJ group's Jambo. Like two ships passing in the night... sorta.

But yeah, I'm staying in town Memorial Day weekend; avoid traffic, help a friend wrench, and make up for being gone this weekend & the two weekends after Memorial Day (that I know of so far).

Back