• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

when you arriving?

x*BIGASSALEX*j said:
Just let me have some of that RV coffee and will be ok...:thumbup:

I don't drink coffee, but if you've got the coffee, we can get it made. I'll see if I have an electric pot to put in the rig. I do have a pot that will sit on the stove to make coffee.

Wounded XJ said:
I would quit.
acctually i have tried it a few times they wont let me :dunno: i'll probably just call in sick anyway we'll see

IntrepidXJ said:
I was hoping to make it to this for at least a weekend.....unfortunately it's too close to my move and the funds won't be there :( Hopefully I will make it next year.
you know randy i have and extra seat in the xj and i'm not gonna be far from you now;)

jmaxj said:
acctually i have tried it a few times they wont let me :dunno: i'll probably just call in sick anyway we'll see

You have a job?!? :wierd: :D

IntrepidXJ said:
yeah, but i also start my new job on the 24th, and don't think i should take a day off so soon ;)
hmmmm...............i would:laugh3:

i might not be making it now, no paycheck for two weeks put a dent in the vacation funds.

Back