• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When is everyone getting there and where are you staying?

IIRC they have some full hookup sites with electric. At least I hope so. Need someplace to plug in the blender. :)

I will be flying from Cali. on the 28th. Packing up the rig and tow vehicle on the 1st and headed out. Hopefully my dad and I will be there on thurs. sometime. My daughter lives in IN. and her mother is bringing her to wheel with me for the weekend. Looking foward to it.

I will prob. camp, my dad will prob. stay in a hotel and my daughter is 11 so we will see where she stays.

Ill be pitching a tent........ or sleeping in the XJ depends on the weather

hahahaha

afd516 said:
I will be flying from Cali. on the 28th. Packing up the rig and tow vehicle on the 1st and headed out. Hopefully my dad and I will be there on thurs. sometime. My daughter lives in IN. and her mother is bringing her to wheel with me for the weekend. Looking foward to it.

I will prob. camp, my dad will prob. stay in a hotel and my daughter is 11 so we will see where she stays.

cool! get Hinkly to ride shotgun and come with you!

looks like Terry has competition for longest travel

XJ_ranger said:
cool! get Hinkly to ride shotgun and come with you!

I may meet them here in a few weeks. It would make sense to caravan that far, if the planets align.

Hinkley seems to have something against the cold I have learned from another post. IN. at that time of year is cold. So, we will have to see if he goes.

XJ_ranger said:

Ive already beat him out on that one.. Im comming from VA.

Oklahoma City to Attica 743 mi

Hampton Va to Attica 830mi

Hampton Va to my parents house, then to attica 890mi

You do the math

Ill also be driving the XJ the whole way, unless I can steal my old mans truck and trailer from Northern Indiana

Last edited:
XTrmXJ said:
Oklahoma City to Attica 743 mi

Hampton Va to Attica 830mi

Hampton Va to my parents house, then to attica 890mi

You do the math

Ill also be driving the XJ the whole way, unless I can steal my old mans truck and trailer from Northern Indiana
Well then, I'm going through Moab to get there, so it's more like 2000 miles one way.

Distance calculations will be from the address that the vehicle is registered to, using Yahoo maps.

I knew it would be close. I did not know where in Va. you live thats why the ?.

Got you beat.

Ft. Worth to Attica 946 mi.

Not that its anything to brag about. It will cost me more to get there.

My daughter lives in Rushville, In. and she will be meeting me there. That makes it worth the trip alone. Not that I wouldn't travel that distance anyway to go wheelin'.

i weigh in at a measly 606 miles....

seanR said:
My XJ is registered to...
3444 N. Roosevelt Blvd
Key West , FL 33040
I Win!

Good. My XJ is still registered in...

2108.0 miles

Opie, if yours is too then that must be almost 2200 miles.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back