• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

When are you arriving?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What route are you guys going? i will be leaving from momence IL late morning early afternoon

We will be taking 294 to 41...want to hook up as we go past you?

John

Wednesday late night, around midnight or 1:00am. The fire had better be rolling, along with a beer and shot ready to go!! :D

We will be taking 294 to 41...want to hook up as we go past you?

John

i was thinking that but i just realized what time your leaving, i thought it said you were leaving at 6:30 but that's what time your planing on getting there. i wont be able to get the wife and kids out of bed early enough to meet up with you guys even if i could i don't think grandma will be ready for the kids that early :D ill let ya know if anything changes

i was thinking that but i just realized what time your leaving, i thought it said you were leaving at 6:30 but that's what time your planing on getting there. i wont be able to get the wife and kids out of bed early enough to meet up with you guys even if i could i don't think grandma will be ready for the kids that early :D ill let ya know if anything changes

Sounds good let us know. I just want to get there in plenty of time to get camp set up and then hang out before it's time to wheel

I'm not working Thursday morning, I'll need that time to move all the crap that has accumulated on top of the trailer, and load up all my boxes and bins of firewood, and all my beer stuff. Should be there mid-afternoon.

I'll probably be there thursday afternoon. Planning on leaving right after class on thursday so I should be in camp by 6pm

I'll be out there sometime Thursday in the AM.

I will leave peoria Thursday as soon as I am done packing the jeep. Probably shoot for 3pm or right around then. Got an email from the campgrounds looks like I am site 30.

Right now it's looking like the wee hours of Friday morning. Probably between 12-1 am.

I will leave peoria Thursday as soon as I am done packing the jeep. Probably shoot for 3pm or right around then. Got an email from the campgrounds looks like I am site 30.

We are on site 29 see you early Friday morning.

Where is the contact # for the campground so I can try to get a site as it will be in the middle of the night thurs?

Back