• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels and tires stolen

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
Last night my Goodyear MTRs 32x11.50x15 on silver Crager Soft 8s were stolen. So if anyone in the surrounding areas spots them on craigslist, please, do what you can to get them or let me know about them. I believe the date code on all 4 tires is 4004.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

damn that sucks dude. i will keep an eye out on CL for ya.

ever use claz.org? it searches a bunch of forsale sites like CL all at once and lets you put in up to a 200 mile radius.

what kind of tread was left on them, were they WLW out?

Were they on your Jeep? or stored out back? That sucks... I'll let my local club know in case they make their way over here....

Fawk'ers should be run over...

Tires were sitting in the corner between our RV and old F-250. We're a good ways off the road, so I'm not too thrilled about someone casing the place before taking just those 4. There were 4 rims in boxes and 1 other 32" mounted spare right next to the set of 4...they're all still there. The tread depth was probably around 80%.

josh sent me a pic to put up for him

tre.jpg

Dude, WTF! Sorry man!

Waiting on pics from the guy. Doubtful they're mine. I can't imagine someone getting rid of 4 MTRs on rims for 100.

crackheads do crazy things sometimes...

It was the cheap price that caught my eye - seems inexpensive. If you end up needing someone to go check 'em out for verification (or a covert "recovery" mission) I could probably round up a few friends.

Next week drive around the local highschool and college... You never know how impatient idiots are after stealing something...

Thanks for everyone's help. I posted an ad on craigslist. Hopefully it will thwart the person enough they will be stuck with them and not be able to sell them. I just want my shit back.

Huh, sorry to hear that Josh.

Did you show the other rims to someone recently who may have taken an interest in the tire/Rim combos?

-Ron

Not to my knowledge. I mounted and balanced the new combo last Saturday. They stayed in the back of our 02 F-250 until yesterday morning. Yesterday evening they got moved out of sight. This morning they were gone. The other 4 rims that I got with them from you were in boxes right next to the stack and the 5th Kumho was leaning against the stack. This morning the top box was opened, the Kumho was set aside and the stack was gone. They knew what they were going after and must have seen them during the day yesterday. Pretty shitty. Especially because the only people in and out yesterday were Meganne's mom's AVON customers. I don't know if it was someone that was with them or not, but not much else makes sense. Who can you trust these days?
09-2039568652T.jpg

Back