• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling Saturday Nov. 26

stockerwithalocker

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Got a free day Saturday the 26th and figured I would see if anyone is interested in wheeling. I am not set on where, but have a few ideas:

-Cougar Buttes
-Big Bear -gold mnt, john bull, holcomb or a mellow trip like BB to Pioneer Town
-Ocotillo -Jeep Squeeze to Fish Creek, scenic trip to see the Palm oasis', some wheeling behind Blow Sand
-Truckhaven - Plenty to wheel out there

I am not too picky, realistically looking to go somewhere within a 2 hour radius of the Temecula area. I am up for mild or moderately difficult wheeling, depending on the interest. More so just looking to get out in the dirt.

For those interested, please have a spare tire, jack and some basic tools for any issues. If the interest drifts towards the moderate trails, a tow strap and spare parts would be a good idea. PM me or post up if you are interested.

Parker

You could always come out to Panamint Valley. I'll be out there for the weekend.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

Would love to wheel with you again Parker, Jeep is not legal at the moment though. Gimme a call or stop by some time, it's been a while.

Nice. You are making me miss the scene.

Hey Derek! Wishing you the best of luck. How's the Ramcharger?

You could always come out to Panamint Valley. I'll be out there for the weekend.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

Appreciate the offer David. I would try to come out, but I only have a day hall pass.

Would love to wheel with you again Parker, Jeep is not legal at the moment though. Gimme a call or stop by some time, it's been a while.

Dean! I'll definitely try to get a hold of you after the holidays slow down. Thinking a meet n greet may have to be in order to hang out and tell some stories.

I'm interested, assuming I don't break anything the day before. My brother and I do a black friday run every year across joshua tree. If you can trade days we'd love to have you come along. Otherwise just let me know when and where for Saturday.

I'm interested, assuming I don't break anything the day before. My brother and I do a black friday run every year across joshua tree. If you can trade days we'd love to have you come along. Otherwise just let me know when and where for Saturday.

Awesome! I can't do Friday because my in laws are still in town. Hit me up if you have an area you are interested in. I can either bring my wheeler or the stock jeep I took on the Adopt a Trail.

Hey Derek! Wishing you the best of luck. How's the Ramcharger?

Doing well. The same, really. Getting a slew of other stuff done before I tackle the smog on this un-smoggable beast. Starts up and moves just fine, though. It misses the daily trip to AutoZone. :D

Good to hear from ya! In fact, Jeep might be back in service here, maybe even sooner than later.

Did you guys wheel yesterday? Or did you take a rain check?

We ended up going today because it was the day my brother and his friend could go. We did dirt from Ranchita to Borrego, highway to Fonts Point, then to the metallic sculptures and home. Short trip because my brother's friend had to be back a little early.

We discussed another run in the future, either BB for a snow trip or some wheeling/exploring out in the Ocotillo/Truckhaven area.

Me, wheel a rental? Why, I'd never think of such a thing!

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

Me either...

i.php

20161129151712-ebf10d0e-la.jpg

20161129151714-9551fe7c-la.jpg

20161129151715-bd90954a-la.jpg

Back