• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling in the backyard.

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I have a bunch of rocks down in my woods, so Andy came over to test them out.

There are a lot of great lines, some of which would easily be black level, and maybe even a few reds.

I look forward to cutting some trails down there. Anyone wanna come over and help?

Here is a short clip of Andy's Jeep. There would have been more, but I broke his hub when he let me drive.

https://youtu.be/I8Q_kDnwK6w

I am so busy with a crapload of to-do items and partially finished projects at my house, my girlfriend would likely murder me in my sleep if I spent any time working on someone else's property.
:helpme:

So yeah, I'm probably in.

I am XJ less but would be up for it if I can. Maybe I will have my 8 driving and inspected then. I have a dozen chainsaws so that could help. Where in Downington area are you, kinda thought you had moved kinda recently.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Lots of potential back in there!! I am sure some decent blue and black lines could be opened up. Thanks for letting me play back there Jordan, we'll have to see if we can get a few more over and experiment with more lines. Possibly even a red or two...:anon:

I guess I was due to blow a hub. I don't think I have blown up that side yet. Gives me a good excuse to check both of them now.

He practically begged me to bring my rig there on Sunday evening. Even tried to bribe me with free parts.

LoL! I remember that a bit differently, and those parts won't be free. Cheap, but not free:looney:

Honestly though, I really would like to find a Saturday to have a handful of guys over to cut some lines and do a bit of wheeling. Three or four rigs is about all I'd want down there at a time.

Once my schedule clears out, I'll post something up .... July or August maybe.

LoL! I remember that a bit differently, and those parts won't be free. Cheap, but not free:looney:

Honestly though, I really would like to find a Saturday to have a handful of guys over to cut some lines and do a bit of wheeling. Three or four rigs is about all I'd want down there at a time.

Once my schedule clears out, I'll post something up .... July or August maybe.

I'm down for that. Even with my broken pile of junk

LoL! I remember that a bit differently...

I didn't expect you to remember it correctly. You were highly intoxicated.

... and those parts won't be free. Cheap, but not free:looney:

You told me that YOU were cheap, and the parts are free. But maybe, in your condition, you meant it the other way around.

Last edited:
Where in PA?

Grammar nazi fixed it for you.

Also unacceptable:
Where are you at?
Where you be?
Where you be at?
Where at are you?
etc..

Last edited:
Where yous livin now?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk