• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheeling in or around chicago area

dansbluexj

NAXJA Forum User
anyone that wheels at the badlands or the cliffs?

i have a few buddies with xjs that are going to the badlands on the 24,25,26 of august, anyone interested in wheeling on the weekend let me know ..:wave:

Hey I would be willing to meet up with you all - will be there on Saturday. What kinda rigs are running - mild or wild? I will be with another group but can always split of from them since they are all a lot larger then me - most fullsizes on tires no smaller then 39s.

only with the atvs. but hopfully before october when we go back to the badlandsfor another two days. how was the rest of your day? yea with out a doubt it was fun. were hopin to put my other buddies xjs oil back in to were ever it came out from so it can drive. and get back to the badlands in october...

For Oct - are you referring to the crawl fest in late Oct - like 27th or so. Rest of our day went good - we played in the quarry after lunch - the TJ on 40s got some good air - all 4 in the air attempting one of the hill climbs. Also one of the guys put his mud tires on and brought out his stretch cab v10 ram and played in the quarry. No carnage when I was there - did manage to get some poison ivy when we started in the creek. Definetly getting a front locker - hopefully before the crawl fest in Oct.

Well October 27th and 28th is the Greatlakesxj.com fall crawl at the badlands. There should be a pretty good number of people going to that. i know that i am going to make that run. You guys should all come out and wheel with a bunch of xj's and mj's.

whats up at the walgreens? and whats up with the crawl fest at the badlands? september 16 at the cliffs if anyone up for it it should be fun ...:gee:

dansbluexj said:
whats up at the walgreens?

im just an ass, i dont even know if there is a walgreens there.

its pretty much badlands or cliffs <-- at least you dont have the problem of too many options to choose from

Back