• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling in DFW

Mark817XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm sure NAXJA is like most other organizations and does not promote illegal wheeling and I'm not trying to promote it but am curious about a certain piece of land.

On DFW-TX4wd.com there is a guy that posts as 360trailsman and he says he patrols and enforces trespassing on land owned by huffines which is where the 360 trails are.

I was told huffines ownes the land from Industrial Blvd to the east as far as 360 and the land from 360 east is owned by someone else who doesn't want you on it.

What about west of industrial, south of old mosier valley road? I used to know the owner of mosier valley MX, Terry Cordray but I can get a hold of him to ask.

Who owns the old Mosier Valley MX?? I'd love to contact them about wheeling in the old MX park.

Huffines don't own any land on highway 360... that's a spot where you get major tickets... People use to go there all the time its all the stupid people doing things there that they not suppose to do that makes us wheelers look bad. So i think its a joint effort between the city's to keep people out of there.. so if you do go its at your own risk.

Yea huffines owns the Western 360, not huffines auto group. They have already started developement. I'm speaking about further west.

I've gone to 360 for 10 years and know the risk but they seemed to have really stepped it up lately.

All aside, I'm curious about mosier valley.

uh oh, illegal wheeling :D

137snicker.gif

Hey Mark(?)....
Go over here and post your question, the LOVE to talk about 360.

http://lsjc.org/board/

doglaugh.gif

lol.gif

Go over to lsjc. (the link in my last post)

Someone over there MIGHT know something.

Just watch out for the moderhaters.
Most of 'em are a bunch of idiots.

Don't go to LSJC you get a nice warning and then banned if you talk about 360 over there its like swearing.

Warning????
Whats that?
I got no warning when I posted a link, Just a permanent BAN.
No great loss, was gonna de-bookmark that site anyway.
Was tired of the "good 'ol boy" club anyway.
Bunch of stink'in Nazi moderhater's.
Hell... if they dont like ya...
they'll ban ya.
Bunch of lairs too.
They say they dont ban IP address.
Got a question for them..
Why is my IP address banned then?

This is the link......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs

137snicker.gif

drifto77 you must have a static IP address you cant bann people with dynamic IP address because it changes all the time. They just Bann by screen name.

Must be static then. Iam computer stupid, dont know what that means.
goofus.gif

What I do know though is...

A- I have tried to sign up with another name and email address and it still wont got thru. says Iam banned.

B- I have signed up from another state and it did go thru.
just to mess with them.

C- Iam not the only one that has had an IP address banned. (this is FACT)

D- Dont get me wrong.. there ARE some GREAT people over there. It's just the NAZI mod's and the way they run the place. NO freedom of speech.

C- I have a friend that was also banned from there for the LACK of Freedom of speech thing. They wanted to git rid of him anyway cause a moderHATER just plain did not like him.
They then banned his wife just because she is married to him.

ANYWAY...
Good riddance to that "other club".
No great loss.
pissonLSJC.jpg

ok im not too sure if were talking about the same place but did the owner of Mosier Valley MX die a few years back and his wife close the park?

Kind of what I'm wanting to find out. I though Terry Cordray owned the land and closed it to open Village Creek MX. I can't find an address for the old Mosier to look up the present owner.

last I heard and this has been about 6 years probably now, he sold the land to the city and it is now a dump. I used to ride/race out there and there is/was some good wheeling in the very back.

Back