• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin' in MN

jbusen

NAXJA Forum User
I moved up to the Twin Cities in MN several months back. I have no wheelin buddies up here as of yet. Anyoneknow of anywhere close to go? There are few OHV parks several hours away. Anybody in this chapter live in the Twin Cities area looking to do some wheelin?
-Jared
99XJ 2.5in lift

Last edited:
JP of fire lives in Minniapolis, but he won't play with us anymore! :cry:
Keep looking here, there are several XJers in Minn.
There are also several places to wheel.

check out the mn four wheel drive association for club listings
also mn jeeps for individuals involved with many clubs especaly arround mpls
I'm in the north shore wheelers Not a jeep specific club at all but by coincidence ( or good taste) a majority own and wheel xjs
check us ou at http://www.nsw4x4.com/ and say hi on the fourm
Ben

I recently moved here to the twincities in MN too.

I'm not so much into the wheeling thing right now as looking for a nice warm heated garage to redo my brakes that firestone just quoted me $950 for them to fix.

I'd do it myself for about 1/3 that back in Oregun.

Ahh the joys of living in an apt. I'm starting to wonder why I chased some woman out here.

Okie Terry, Minnesota is where the XJ D44's lay around like junk cars (or Hound dogs) in a Redneck's front yard.
Welcome. x2 on finding a club. Search for Mn4wda. Search for Dresser Memorial and for Apple Valley Farms, and for Ma an Pa Rockers. MNJeeps.com is always busy. Club members wheel at Dresser on (3-4) club only days which are much cheaper than Memorial Day events. Apple Valley is lots of fun. Incredible Hulk, myself and a few others are here in the Twin Cities.
standard.jpg

Wrong1-
I also chased a woman up here to and live in an apt, I feel for you. I left access to a full shop whenever I wanted and a huge yard. Luckily I work at a dealership, Walser Buick Pontiac GMC in Bloomington, as a service advisor and have access to the shop after hours, if it weren't for that I couldn't work on my own Jeep. If you ever find some land locally and want to go out, please contact me. I haven't wheeled since I moved up here, I'll let you know if I find any.

Tim_MN
I saw dresser and some places in WI are holding events, if I can get off work I'm gonna go.

Gilbert is worth the drive
send me a pm if you decide to go
Ben

This is a great time on some interesting trails.
Zuki-Ron said:
Sorry about the late notice...

RPM4X4 is putting on their Annual Winter run at Apple Valley Farms near New Auburn, WI. Febuary 11th and 12th.

Fee is $40 for advance registration, or $50 at the door. Fee includes 2 days of wheeling.

For more info, see the RPM4X4 Website at http://www.rpm4x4.com

Back