• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheel adapters

southernrebel20

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up a set of 07 wrangler wheels and tires for cheap and will be purchasing adapters for them soon. What are the options out there? I know spidertrax makes them and a set of 4 would run me $200. Anything of comparable strength out there that is cheaper? I dont mind paying for quality, just checking out options.

None of that answers your question though....I know there are a lot of brands surfacing but I'm going through the same delema. I like Spider Trax for quality. It’s a piece of mind thing for me! Besides the money you will save is pennies when shit goes wrong.

ive had the spidertrax wheel spacers. theyre a good quality product in my opinion. however, with whatever you go with, make sure you use the loctite on the original studs whenever you put the spacer/adapter on.

i had a near disaster situation with the nuts for the spacer coming loose. worse than loose lugs since you cant directly see that the nuts are loose

got a d44 rear? the alloy-usa d44 shafts come pre drilled for 5x5.5 and 5x4.5)

i was very impressed w/ the spidertraxx's, while i was waiting for the arival you wouldnt imagine how many people suggested buying parts store spacers... ::headpalm::
the spidertrax's are a work of art, and ive been running them in the rear of my 44 for a year or so to clear disks. they even match my shocks

Yea, I'd rather pay a little more for quality stuff. I talked to a guy who mills custom wheel adapters and he wanted $230 for a set so it seems spidertrax isn't even that bad on price. As for the d44, I have one out back but am only planning on running 31's so the stock shafts shouldn't have much of a problem holding up to those ha well maybe if I dont give um too much hell with the right foot!

Back