• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats your prefered bumpers F/R?

What do you all think of Trail Ready bumpers? I picked up a used set for a good price a couple months back and plan on using them. They are pretty damn heavy, but I like the level of protection they'll offer.

Thoughts?

I installed a Proto-Fab and it is grate. :wave1:
The cost was $494 if you want it without the preruner bar it is $412. :thumbup:
I have used the winch a lot and also hit it hard on rocks with no damage.
:geek: Check them out.
Proto-Fab

50DSCN1564-med.JPG

50DSCN1530-med.jpg

i like ridgid the best with jcr a close second, and aj as well. You cant go wrong with any of those guys bumpers. Find one design you like and you will be happy, never really heard a bad thing about any of those shops.

Ive been looking for a rear bumper with a hitch and shackle tabs. money is real tight so far nate's4x4 is the best cheap bumper. I cant tell from his pic's though, does it mount to the uni body or just the existing bumper mounts?
any one know?

I'm loving my detoursusa.com bumper. Uber cool!

I really like my Ridigco bumpers but they will run you more the 7 coin.

I have also delt with AJ and like his stuff alot.

There are many good bumpers out there now, buy what fits in your budget.

Im looking into a Jcr off road prerunner with side protection and tie in's, and for the back, a c4x4 swingout tire carrier.

JCR has a great swing tire set up.. Mine has a 5 gal can holder and a high lift jack set-up.. They didn't show, so we called an asked.. The price was great.. I put a pic of it on here in jeep show case i think

I just got a Rigidco bumper and it is solid! I prefer the Detours rear bumper and tire carrier, but I'm going to wait on that for a while

aszaunmi said:
I agree, the Crok bumpers are sweet. I have them front and back along with the tire carrier. The tire carrier does sit very high and keeps the tire out of the way. However you will not be able to see you the center of your back window.

I decided to go with C-Rok because Greg the owner lives about 15 minutes away from me. I stopped in and checked out all of his products. Very Beefy and built great.

No Shipping FTW!

Back