• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats the current Pick and pull deals?

Gary E

NAXJA Member #687
for the sac/stockton areas? 20% off tuesdays or something like that? Anyone know how much engines are? I wish they had thier price list online.

One of my guys overheated the 2.3 ranger untill it died and wouldn't crank, it cranks now but does not start or sound good! compression test tommorrow I bet I have 2 dead cylinders!

Their website says that they don't even have the Wild Wednesday thing going on around here.
dunno.gif

Billy

If they posted prices then they would have a harder time rip'in you off!

I always find it funny how the price seems to change every time I go.

I know always feel ripped off when I go there, enviromental impact fees etc, but where else am I going to get a complete engine for $150?

I've used the Pick Your Part online pricing thing and it's usually pretty close to pick-n-pull's prices. At least I have a ball park idea of what the part is going to run when I get to the counter.

Here's the site: http://www.pickyourpart.com/pricing/

Dear Dave,

Please change your avatar. It occupies way too much of my time and imagination.

Thanks,
The Weirdo

Dear Weirdo,

I changed my avatar. It may still occupie your time and imagination.

Thanks,
The Letterman

Dear Dave,

Thanks for changing your avatar. Please change it every 10 minutes from now until sometime in the way distant future, lets say 2050 until otherwise noted. Also, please post hi-res versions online and link me to them.

Does anyone know how to make posters of these?

Respectfully,
The Weirdo

Back