• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats on YOUR to-do list?

Lets see, since i decided to scrap my other jeep i am still building my new jeep, whats left to do before nwfest.

Adjust longarms
install sliders
install quarter panel armor
install roof rack
install bumper and winch
install oba
fill tcase
install mudflaps
install cb
install limit straps
install bump stops
cut fenders
install rear shocks
install wj brake booster and MC

OMG that is a lot when u put it on paper!!!! Ill get r done tho=D

Okay, I know I have been hanging around for a year, but I am most definitely a newbie. In fact I am such a newbie, that I don't know the date. If I have missed it, I guess I am out o' luck. If it hasn't happened yet, I need to know when, cough up $35, get a fire extinguisher, and a first-aid kit. At least this time, I won't have to drive 10 hours to an unknown area!

Re: Re: Whats on YOUR to-do list?

Okay, I know I have been hanging around for a year, but I am most definitely a newbie. In fact I am such a newbie, that I don't know the date. If I have missed it, I guess I am out o' luck. If it hasn't happened yet, I need to know when, cough up $35, get a fire extinguisher, and a first-aid kit. At least this time, I won't have to drive 10 hours to an unknown area!

June 21,22,23

updated

Adjust longarms
install sliders
install quarter panel armor- done
install roof rack
install bumper and winch- done
install oba
fill tcase- done
install mudflaps
install cb
install limit straps
install bump stops
cut fenders- done
install rear shocks- done
install wj brake booster and MC- done

Nothing NEEDS to be done but there are always tons of little projects to do. Looking forward to meeting everyone, camping, and also out-wheeling you all. Suck it Trebeck.

family sleeper:

frame, axle, tires: DONE
Wheel wells DONE
underbed DONE
seal belly

Bronzemobile:

rear axle seal ( that led to removal and reinstallation of the rear locker, pulling shafts, reruning brake lines, and mounting a new cable bracket under the jeep) UGG. DONE

rear disk breaks DONE
e-brake cables DONE
oil change DONE
front axle u-joint ~ next
diff service F&R DONE
fix rear bumpstop DONE
tcase fluid

there may be more, but im getting close :D

I just fixed my rear driveline. All I have left is to pick up my aal tomorrow and build/install my new packs saturday and I'll be golden

Revised list:

-finish rock sliders, paint, install
-rewire tail lights/turn signals
-splice in trailer hook up while I'm at it^^
-weld body where door hinges are
-put doors back on
-try to make easily removable mud flaps
-see about making fender flares

Back