• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats Cookin'?????

Might as well say this now....if anyone brings something that needs cooking, plan on cooking it. Tossing a bag of potatos at anyone and saying "Here you go" will get you smacked around.

Rev

Mike, I am the only one with rancid meat in Lar's kitchen....

We have changed our minds,
I will deep fry turkey breasts and Lar is going to make hillbilly fillets.

We just got the stuff for jello shots tonight...

mac 'good times' gyvr

The cheese was delivered this weekend, we just picked up the pork for the pulled/shreaded pork sandwiches (quoted to feed @ 30 people according to the butcher), and we have enough sausage and bacon for at least 5 Bacon Explosions...

The box of stuff left over from last year contains a new package of napkins, a partial package of napkins, some new plastic ware, an opened package of plastic ware, and a new package of plastic cups.

I'll bring a few bags of Nacho chips since nobody else volunteered yet. Can't let all that cheese go to waste. I have not seen anyone volunteer to bring mustard and Ketsup yet. I can take care of that too.
jim

I know 99SjEx is bringing some Soda...........I will also bring some Soda.

Coke: for the Rev
Pepsi
MtnDew
Dr.Pepper
Rootbeer

I will be bringing them in can fashion. I will also bring some large garbage bags as recycling recepticles.

Hey, it was winterfest Susie, that's what it's all about. acting out of character once a year is acceptable. that's what I'm going with anyhow.

you NEED a reason???

mac 'wonder what the stripper pole will bring out' gyvr

Here is a list of what everyone is bringing so far. Please let me know if you have changed your mind etc.
Updated 2-26-11
XJ&CHZ4ME nacho cheese, bacon explosion, pulled pork and BBQ sauce
Lesslimited homebrew beer
BOB turkey, 160 Chinette plates
XJosh95 venison chili
IllianXJ chili w/Crockpot
Macgyvr jello shots (my favorite!)
Bmyohn cooler w/two taps for beer
Discosteve homemade wine
RedHeep turkey fryer & 2 turkeys
X-Earth05 turkey fryer
Fore Wheeler hamburger buns and bag of chips
Rev & Susie hamburgers, 2 pans w/lids and Weber grill
FlexdXJ deer jerky
Chpmnsws6 cups, plates, bowls, paper towels and oatmeal cookies
Poorboy87 meatballs
RAM-ROD sloppy joes
99SJ EX Kringle & soda
Rewster pie
Sean & Lar chilli and cheesecake
Jeepmanwi beans
87 Manche cheesy potatoes
HaleYes pork burgers
Beer goggles few bags of nacho chips, mustard & ketchup
Philagony94xj Mt Dew, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper and root beer
Ideas for what we might want yet:
Sugar free pop

I can bring garbage bags and sugar free soda. Let me know if there is anything else needed?

My father is diabetic, so it's no problem for me to bring the diet soda since someone else is bringing regular soda.

Back