• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatever happened to........

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
bshaw?
scoobyXJ?
Dirk Pitt?
LearJet?
Gil?
XJFang?

I know there are more, the list above is just off the top of my head. Anyone know what ever happened to these folks? I've not seen any of these peeps on here for a long time.

Just curious.

I see Dirk Everyday at work, he is very busy there. Well, we both are but I have my priorities set.

Bshaw found a girl that is the last I heard.

I see Dirk Everyday at work, he is very busy there. Well, we both are but I have my priorities set.

Bshaw found a girl that is the last I heard.

Is Muffin making it to WF?

and the older ya get NAXJA is a replacement for your girl.......

Never Met Gil but he was on here selling a set of wheels and tires a couple weeks ago.

I like how a girl is a suitable replacement for NAXJA...:wierd:

It's a financial problem.

Both of them require a budget and unfortunately, you can't have two budgets.

Sometimes the budget for one is far more justified, if the fun portion happens on a more regular basis than it does for the other.

Ultimately, as has been said, the fun becomes extremely irregular and you decide to spend your budget on the one you had previously ignored because at least you can drive your jeep every once in a while and it doesn't have a headache :D

I have Gil's #
We played phone tag a few weeks ago but never hooked up.

I think Fang moved away.

wasn't Fang a student of bugs and reptiles. he made a great breakfast.
(wonder if we really ate bugs?)

BOB

What ever happened to Grasseater(Chris), last I heard he was living somewhere near Findlay or Lima Ohio. I had his # but I can't find it now, wouldn't ya know I did find BG's though......
Any one want it..
J/K

wasn't Fang a student of bugs and reptiles. he made a great breakfast.
(wonder if we really ate bugs?)

BOB

He was a spelunker.

HelloooooOOOOO0000ooooooo!
HelloooooOOOOO0000ooooooo!

Back