• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What your XJ project names

Sullie

NAXJA Forum User
It's important to have a project name for your rig, what's yours. I'm still thinking of one for mine. Thinking of going with a BEAR theme project name like...

Ardal
El Rojo Oso
Grumpy Griz
Trail Bear

Any ideals or suggestions...

I am thinking "Scope Creep" for mine.

Might as well add that to my sigline.

Best I could come up with for the family car was "Home again."

The current project is "The Skank."

Thought about naming it after my ex since she hated it, and both take up way too much of my time and money

Well I was using the Space Canoe moniker for project rigs, but each time I ended up sinking the damn things and was quickly running out of single digit numbers...still working on a new name for the current winter DD. I always go for unusual or funny names, Maybe Driveway Stain since my wife hates it and it is relegated to corner of the driveway only parking lol. My car is called Grocery Getter(stock looking stealthy 350whp awd 4 door lol).

I have had my rig for 10 years. Never had a name....until last month.

Now its called the Shrimp Boat

I thought about that too recently. I was thinking Babe, as in babe the blue ox.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

SeXJ - For Sport Edition XJ, not because the kid who owned it before me used it as his shag wagon. :)

Do you stick to the seat?

John

Real clever here.

The XJ is simply "Jeep" Lorrie's name for it anyway.

The Comanche is simply "The MJ" or sometimes "The Butt Dragger"

As you maybe can tell I never much got into naming vehicles. My dad always did but it didn't catch on with me.

I've named mine "Oh Susie II" after my wife and the J20 I had some 25+ years ago when we met.

89 MJ is Onyx
86 MJ is Betty
96 XJ is Safa

eeeew!

85 XJ was Cottontail
94 ZJ was Baa Baa (black Jeep) or 3D (daddy's dirty dump Jeep)
96 ZJ is Green Jeep
04 WJ was Black Jeep
13 WK is Mom's Jeep
01 XJ is Annie
90 XJ is the only one I never named

83 K5 was the Blue Raider
95 GTP Grand Prix was the Black Pearl
88 Cavalier Z24 was the Pearl

Back