• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What will you do with your $13.00 a week from Obama

Pretty much the same consensus here at work. $10 to the gas tank, $3 to the lotto, that's it. Any sort of 'real' stimulating of the economy I think would need about $5000 per family, lump sum. Now, I have a downstroke on a car, or perhaps add it to a downstroke on a house, or pay off credit cards so I can put more on the credit cards, or take a nice vacation and pi$$ it all away.

Don't even want it

I'll keep my freedom, he can keep the "change"

I am going to take the 13$ and put in toward paying for that damn stimulas bill. seems the way i have it figured out. 800bln divided by 303mil (the population of us) puts me having to pay right around 12,000 (3k per person x3 for me wife and kid) and that's gonna take some doing because i haven't seen 12 grand since before I went back to college...

I can't make up my mind.

1) Send it to the Republican's to help get them elected.
2) Send it to the NRA
3) Invest it in the stock market (since it has sky rocketed since Obama's election, excellent choices for his administration, and the stimulus package!)

Guns, Ammo, NRA or other pro firearms group.

military no cover, and first drink free.

I do not go to strip clubs, not my thing, but a couple of the guys in my class are starting to be on a first name basis with the "dancers"

um, I have not yet met a dancer that didn't go by only one name... "star" "celest" ... etc...

Back