• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What will 2011 bring?

only $4 left to pay off your truck? hell I can spot ya $4... :D

1) Snow run with NAXJA Sierra Chapter guys Jan/Feb.
2) Non-wheeling family vacation through MOAB and Grand Canyon in early June.
3) Rubicon-Wentworth Trail Poker Run on Father's Day weekend.
4) Sierra Fest with the NAXJA Sierra Chapter guys in July.
5) Jeeper's Jamboree on the Rubicon with my kid in late July.
6) A smattering of local runs with the 4x4 club throughout 2011.

I'll be spending several different weeks in northern Arizona for school in 2011. In a perfect world I'd drive out for at least one of the weeks and extend it into a trip up thru SE Utah & SW Colorado, but right now I still can't get it around the block, so that may be a pipe dream.

Winter fest is the only thing i got planned for now i would like to go to the trail clean up at redbird

were trying to plan a big family vacation with all my cousins and uncles down in hot springs if that goes through i may drive my jeep instead of the wife's and hit superlift orv down there

the only time i wheeled this year was WF10 and WF11 will probably be the first wheeling trip in 2011, i had a new baby in 10 so i couldn't get out much but he will be older in 11 so more chances of my parents watching him

Winter fest is the only thing i got planned for now i would like to go to the trail clean up at redbird

were trying to plan a big family vacation with all my cousins and uncles down in hot springs if that goes through i may drive my jeep instead of the wife's and hit superlift orv down there

the only time i wheeled this year was WF10 and WF11 will probably be the first wheeling trip in 2011, i had a new baby in 10 so i couldn't get out much but he will be older in 11 so more chances of my parents watching him

Yeah you do need to make the clean up, your rig needs more body damage! :D

Yeah you do need to make the clean up, your rig needs more body damage! :D

yea i do i need to match my fellow MWC rigs :D

Rew'loves a good tight squeeze'Ster

yea i do i need to match my fellow MWC rigs :D

Rew'loves a good tight squeeze'Ster

I have no idea what you're referring to! :D

I also forgot to add that I will be going to Harlan, KY again for the Cherokee Crawl and of course WF and at least one trail clean up at redbird SRA.

We'll see on $

But if all goes well.

For sure:
Wheeling in the Dominican Rep
Winterfest oh-'leven
Lift, axles

Maybe:
Doing a clean OBA setup
Fridge setup
Rear swingout, jerry cans, etc
Organizing my overlanding stuff (creating more useful storage in the heep)
Doing the above my making it a 3 seater with half a WJ bench in the rear and a cargo floor/box behind the driver. WJ buckets already up front.
And a simple roll bar inside for harnesses, and some protection.
Removable winch, F&R attachments.

Other trip: Midwest Camp MJ

Back