• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What up. New guy here....

columbuscrawlerXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I joined last year around this time but had a busy life so had been on. I know a couple ppl on here like Aaron AKA: FlexdXJ. Just wanted to say HEY and looking forward to my 2nd WF @ the wonderfull Badlands.

I joined last year around this time but had a busy life so had been on. I know a couple ppl on here like Aaron AKA: FlexdXJ. Just wanted to say HEY and looking forward to my 2nd WF @ the wonderfull Badlands.

Well, its about freakin' time! Now get that Jeep ready for WF already!

I know I know im workin on that. UNCLE Sam needs to let me have my money intime. If not i think ill have to go strandel that old gezzer. Goin 2morrow to get my sliders. Gotta get the damn tranny pulled soon so we can fix it. O and swap out the baby likft. The gf dosnt own it no more. Time for it to grow up. lol. Im sure ill have it up and ready. If not i call shoot gun with you....

good luck, hope all goes well getting the rig ready. I used to work for ole uncle sam. Usually he is tardy. I prolly wont be wheeling at winterfest...but I'll prolly come and drink some beer!

whats up columbuscrawler, if you know aaron you probably know me. This is Ogle. I am still trying to talk aqilah into letting me go/going with me to winterfest.

whats up columbuscrawler, if you know aaron you probably know me. This is Ogle. I am still trying to talk aqilah into letting me go/going with me to winterfest.

He probably doesn't actually Mike, He's a young'n compared to us old farts!

HEY now Aaron dont be makein fun of me. I might be 22 but damit im startin to feel old though. LOL... I think Uncle Sam might be workin in my favor. He must like to do a lil wheelin his self. He said 8-14 days and i SHOULD have my moneys..

there is no one who loves wheeling MORE than uncle sam. should i even bring up our dear jeep's humble beginnings.....well I wont bring it up.

mark johnsons uncle has an old 1/2 ton jeep troop transport he fixed up. it was beautiful....except for the bright yellow paint.

That it was! He showed me a pic of it!

he has pictures? i need to get a copy from him. i masturbate to memories of this thing. i thought it was long gone.

Whoa easy with that we don't need to hear that. :puke: Might watch those words. You know I don't care but some people do!

i hope i do not offend anyone. i do not actually masturbate to mental images of jeeps or any other object god did not intend for me to "love oh so gently"

flexdxj...it would be a shame if i was banned from naxja.org before becoming a paying member.....would i also be banned from club events? cuzz thats just piss in my cheerios

i hope i do not offend anyone. i do not actually masturbate to mental images of jeeps or any other object god did not intend for me to "love oh so gently"

flexdxj...it would be a shame if i was banned from naxja.org before becoming a paying member.....would i also be banned from club events? cuzz thats just piss in my cheerios

Haha, just giving you the heads up. There are some guys on here that that would offend but I haven't met them yet. :D

Hey fellas...lets keep in on track and in your pants.....we do have a few ladies in these parts ya know?? Thanks.

Cheeseman-OUT!

I think we got a little off the subject here..... Not mad but gotta agree with the Cheese man... But any ways. Ready to go freakin Wheeling. Defantly posted a status on FaceBook about fixin the jeep and ready to go wheel it. And the prego ol lady got on me. Cause shes afraid im gonna break it again. And then wont have it fixed for when our lil one is here and i cant take the baby no where. Ive got a old singal cab truck and dont feel safe careing a baby in it. But im sure ill b ok to wheel it... So boys ill be a WF its only once a yr come on now. Ill have till july to fix it....

Back