• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what type of locker?

lostcreek21 said:
So anyone on here who has a lockrite or an aussie in the front this is for

you. Do you notice it when your in 2wd at all, or only 4wd?
I've got a lockrite inthe front & I only notice it in 4wd. My wife doesn't even notice it in 2wd. JIM.

now the question is, rear disc or SYE/Terra 2low kit?

lostcreek21 said:
So anyone on here who has a lockrite or an aussie in the front this is for

you. Do you notice it when your in 2wd at all, or only 4wd?

I have a lock-right front and rear. Been running the rear for a year now and loved it sooo much I got a front one. These are both used units and work flawlessly! The front is not noticeable on teh street in tearms of drivability. The rear is! The only thing I have noticed is that after I put my front locker in I have a harmonic vibration now. It does not bother me bc it's and 84 and everything rattles and vibrates! I have yet to try and diagnose the vibration. I believe it's the front DS.

Ghost said:
I have a lock-right front and rear. Been running the rear for a year now and loved it sooo much I got a front one. These are both used units and work flawlessly! The front is not noticeable on teh street in tearms of drivability. The rear is! The only thing I have noticed is that after I put my front locker in I have a harmonic vibration now. It does not bother me bc it's and 84 and everything rattles and vibrates! I have yet to try and diagnose the vibration. I believe it's the front DS.

Locker is making the driveshaft spin in 2wd now, even with a disco front axle.

Nayh

Back