• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What size tire ???

Humor?? Calling me a "lazyass snobby prick" ?? When you dont know crap about me! I find that real funny (and pretty sure that is assuming on your end). Internet thing not working for me?? Its not the internet ;)

so before you were assuming i was 17.. now your playing the "Shaniqua" card with "You don' knooo meh!"

I dont know you, but i know that your asking for an opinion and you got one, i tossed in a joke or two, and now you've fallen off your rocker, Bushwackers are a personal taste, but they are KNOWN to be a bad idea for NW wheeling. 5 minutes of your time you would of found countless posts that say they are a waste of money.

Furthermore, you want to "keep your fenders clean" yet each Bushwhacker requires like 10-15 holes be drilled into the fender HIGHER then you will ever trim off..

Also, BFG does not make the "best tire" the KM2 is a decent tire, but you seem to be VERY narrow minded with this, I get the impression that, what little you know is more then enough to you, and with this "hobby" (as i like to call it) there is no room for that arrogance. keep an open mind, and just read, you have been here for 2 weeks. and your already proven to be a headache.. why does it matter? because people have to meet you on the trail, (if you ever decide what size tires to buy) and on the trail, a clown can make for a VERY crappy day. Remember, the trick here is, to stay open minded. and retain some maturity.

Everything you do on YOUR rig, is up to YOU. but every question you post can sometimes get VERY different opinions for answers. stop being a tool and figure out whats best for YOU and YOUR rig.

Last edited:
awhellnahobama.jpg

:D

Would you two shut up! :D Get over it r33pwrd, he's antagonizing you and it seems to be working quite well. Put your bushwhackers and 31's on it then realize that the bushwhackers look stupid with a small tire then remove the overpriced Junk er, bushwhackers and go flareless. If you plan on wheeling it you can't expect it to be pretty forever. Around here dents are gonna happen. You'll probably crack or rip off a flare anyways. Trust us on this. Armor it up lift it and wheel the bag off of it. You can't get all bent out of shape on here and expect people to not give you a hard time. You two kiss and make up! :kissyou: :twak:

Now we are throwing 31's in the mix?? :)

Yeah I read that thats why I posted a picture of my jeep with relocated flares.

And I like that look.... I did a search on doing it and all the threads I found had no picture showing the process :(
You like the look of his 2" lift with 31s..

Okay, well yours will look (somewhat)like that with 4.5" lift and 33s. :wave1:

And I like that look.... I did a search on doing it and all the threads I found had no picture showing the process :(

The guy I bought mine from did it and he ended up using automotive grade double sided tape to stick them to the fenders. I gotta see what I can do to attach them a little better.

so before you were assuming i was 17.. now your playing the "Shaniqua" card with "You don' knooo meh!"

I dont know you, but i know that your asking for an opinion and you got one, i tossed in a joke or two, and now you've fallen off your rocker, Bushwackers are a personal taste, but they are KNOWN to be a bad idea for NW wheeling. 5 minutes of your time you would of found countless posts that say they are a waste of money.

Furthermore, you want to "keep your fenders clean" yet each Bushwhacker requires like 10-15 holes be drilled into the fender HIGHER then you will ever trim off..

Also, BFG does not make the "best tire" the KM2 is a decent tire, but you seem to be VERY narrow minded with this, I get the impression that, what little you know is more then enough to you, and with this "hobby" (as i like to call it) there is no room for that arrogance. keep an open mind, and just read, you have been here for 2 weeks. and your already proven to be a headache.. why does it matter? because people have to meet you on the trail, (if you ever decide what size tires to buy) and on the trail, a clown can make for a VERY crappy day. Remember, the trick here is, to stay open minded. and retain some maturity.

Everything you do on YOUR rig, is up to YOU. but every question you post can sometimes get VERY different opinions for answers. stop being a tool and figure out whats best for YOU and YOUR rig.

where did I say BFG was the best tire??? What makes me errogant? Because I was thinking about buying BW's or becasue I called my jeep a toy?? Yes it is a toy to me... is that a bad thing?? I really think the toy comment is what got you all worked up?? A toy to me is something I can enjoy, dont have to use to get to work and can have fun with! Does that make me errogant?

we where talking about fenders.... but ya I do like the look of his 2" with 31's ?? I know bald 35 AT's are better than anything out there :looser:

What if it were a bald competition compound tire then it would outperform any 32 on the market! :D

wow, a jeep thats just a toy. odd concept. who does that? (this is humor. for those that have the name r33pwrd)

What's your direction with the rig, Tires are not "Cheap" you already have a lift that would support bigger, Your planning on gearing, etc etc, what do you want out of the rig? honestly i was not pushing you to get 35"s. i was stating at this point, your ready to buy tires.. and you can "afford any tire you want" why buy twice, if its a toy for wheeling then 35s ARE better then 32s..

wow, a jeep thats just a toy. odd concept. who does that? (this is humor. for those that have the name r33pwrd)

What's your direction with the rig, Tires are not "Cheap" you already have a lift that would support bigger, Your planning on gearing, etc etc, what do you want out of the rig? honestly i was not pushing you to get 35"s. i was stating at this point, your ready to buy tires.. and you can "afford any tire you want" why buy twice, if its a toy for wheeling then 35s ARE better then 32s..

still trying to figure out what makes me errogant??? again I do not like the no fender look so I dont see 35's fitting on with a 4.5 kit?? And yes its a toy for wheeling but I dont plan on trying to be the best just want to go play on the trials with some friends that do not do the hardcore crap and I really dont care to either.

33/12.50/15 will fit with minor triming, with simply relocating the flares up a little higher.

The REASON i suggested 35s, Clearance and COG is important, If you went with 35s you would gain axle clearance, and lower your COG, the reason i was argueing with you is because the ONLY reason you dont "want" that large of a tire is for asthetics, aka, you dont want to cut that high. witch is fine, dude honestly 33s should look sick, it will wheel great, and you will be very happy. I was just suggesting going that extra step the first time.

Honestly, if you wouldnt of takin things the wrong way, you would of giving me the chance to tell you that 35s take a little bit more work to run, depending on the year of your rig, what axles you have etc etc. I really was trying to figure out your situation and help you make an informed decision.. but your to gawd damned stubbern and wouldnt chill the fluck out. do you have ADHD or something? lol

also, arrogance is reading the word arrogance twice and still spelling it wrong in your replys.

also, arrogance is reading the word arrogance twice and still spelling it wrong in your replys.

Im ok with that.... I dont care how i type. Remember im new to this internet thing ;) and what is argueing? how about asthetics?? witch is fine?? Not sure I understand that either? also Stubbern is not a word either.... I may spell like shit but I dont try to insult others about it when I myself dont do it well ;) nothing like a retard calling someone else a retard ;)

Last edited:
Back