• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What kind of Jeep is this?

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I really don't know anything about older Jeeps.

This is an old Jeep that I used to kick around in when I was a kid. What is it? CJ5? Something else?

I remember it had a three speed manual and locking hubs.

0DJ_KpOC_Nw-ErO2Vwt1bA58lmbRK0X-UeHEtnVDRfgW_5M4rnj-23D6yKjqq_bFgl7-G2zyS-JuytoFib_thoFNMeBtI1XMTRm-y-7rPwxkwVqeSzTZtCeZwZ5nWZeWTJZaJkJwhcruqtoBP05m_xUhhqPckL4QyGO68e2VZyedhFcmzIY9zPIxGcgQ_lrXzhuAqAdF2U4mA5_gisyOt2iAUfFnPvKeVoiiJl1mlQKrkxcCvm06XXxNM_MzHBvkElzi7h765OhweGSA47TrPgXK_pUy4Rl2ZWhtveJFr8KfdJpa6vwE-ITV6aiFoOcdte7MDFXc9KCYYhAahQpCgo7dY5SvRDwtdccwWU_tTegTyYlB3PqZ4bXIuGo8In9lcpf3e1JnqqJ81RhumZFx78qD-fbz14tZb6bDSOsmCzuKGLlyhUGxSdpq2JgM_tkal5__VofeqAj_P1P5FB8iu7ub2xd0EY6MNMnKstjB2lLuLB-Y5tgSlhpJkIB7CMMSe574S9lFG5v7q7rFJvMEQE0YO7tocaN8BQ7H4ouIofOlEmSvlopBebiIVk1Fh6Sa9aEul3GK-epRCeHWNAHjYG9SO1aXlFroIl_NcRffu92lLGGEwg=w470-h352-no

I did some research and narrowed it down to between a 65 and 68.

I'd love to find one and fix it up. I wonder how hard it will be to track one down.

I'd love to find one and fix it up. I wonder how hard it will be to track one down.

Should not be real hard.

Something to think about. Look at west/southwest US or the far northwest. Things do not rust in Those places. Unless you just want a beater.
I had my CJ8 shipped in from Oregon. Even after shipping, it was way cheaper than a comparable Jeep from out here with not real rust to speak of.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I did some research and narrowed it down to between a 65 and 68.

I've got a 72 that I'm thinking of selling in the spring. Just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back