• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is the general opinion on AJ's offroad products ?

his bumpers are sweet!!!
bumperpics001.jpg

Nice! Your XJ?

yep, he practically designed that whole thing for me. says he's gotta a sweet design for a rear tire carrier to match the front in the works lol

AJ is the man! I got Super Rails from him and they are a beast! Probably the nicest person I have dealed with in the industry. I will be having him make me a custom rear bumper soon as well. I have an ARB front bumper and honestly I would rather have went with AJs if I had the choice.

That bumper is sweet! I would have gone with Super Rails though instead of Super Square rails. Would have matched better...

thats probably true, but i like the look of the Super Squares, look beefier to me. plus im a leasing agent so i gotta show a bunch of people around our apartments, i thought these would work better as a "step" as well

AJ is the guy that landed that airplane in the Hudson River!

Plus I have his rock rails and they well...Rock. I thrash on them. I bought them a LONG time ago too.

Standard rails.
-Seemed to stiffen the body
-They take abuse.
-People duck when they hear the noise they make, as you slam on an unfortunate rock.
-Aj gave me the option to add the outer tube later.

They're what... 300 shipped?

Alot cheaper than rocker/door repair.

I am VERY pleased with AJ. He owns a Cherokee himself. His service is excellent, and is product absolutely great. Ships quickly. You can call him and talk to him whenever you need to.

A place I had a bad ex[perience with is NATES bumpers. HE SUCKS ON SERVICE. I waited 4 1/2 months to get my custom built bumper, and he did it wrong. The welding was great, but you could NOT EVER reach the guy, e-mail, snail mail, or telephone

Standard rails.
-Seemed to stiffen the body
-They take abuse.
-People duck when they hear the noise they make, as you slam on an unfortunate rock.
-Aj gave me the option to add the outer tube later.

They're what... 300 shipped?

Alot cheaper than rocker/door repair.

240 shipped now :dunno:

I need some help with AJ's stuff, I can't pick if I want the super squares or the super rails
I want something to match my front and rear bumper, please help me pick.
My new front bumper (protofab):
xjfrntpwb02.jpg

Rear (protofab):
xjrearrocksolid1.jpg

Now, AJ's super square:
prod_square02-lg.jpg

Super Rails
prod_super01-lg.jpg

These are going on a 1998 2 door XJ.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Waiting to hear back from him Via email as I had a few questions, but perhaps some of you can answer:

Will the super square rails interfere with a Rubicon Express longarm lift ? I'm adding bumpers, rails and lockers first, and doing the lift and tires last. I don't want to install the rock rails and then find out later than the lift kit I have been eyeballing won't work.

Also related: Will his bumpers interfere with bushwacker fender flares ?

Back