• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is Santa Claus bringing you???

joe2feathers said:
Removed by Rev

Joe - please dont spam our threads...

and your link doesnt even work...

Last edited by a moderator:
RalphXJ said:
Have you ordered that yet? I heard something about a national back order for a few months. Not sure if thats true or not.
yeah I am in contact with my vendor, but there won't be anything till the first, if anything, so either i can order one or get another relese date...:bawl:

santa is bringin me a dana 60 with 35 spline shafts from dynatrac and filled with 4.56s and a detroit. but i think i will sell the detroit and put in a spool and add disc brakes.
:party:

I'm getting the parts I need to finish my axles and put my jeep back together.
9" nodular third member with a detroit, daytona pinion support and 4.88s. TnT HP44 truss/install kit, 4.88s, and a true-track.

I asked for a stock set, flash-supressor, and mags for my AK.

It would be really nice if I got assigned to the job we are bidding in Lawrenceville, IL (if we win it) so I can be closer to home.

Prepmech said:
Lawrenceville, IL

That's just down the road from me....

Sure you still want that job?
:D

Hale

seanR said:
I am thinking santa will bring me a Prozac perscription....

You're going to need it.

i just got home from picking up my xmas present my parents bought for me and i bought my self alittle something. dana 44 center section with a lunch box locker and 4.56s. they bought me a dana 60 out of an f150 with dynatrac axles and a detroit. along with deaver leafs that were mabe for a ranger but i will put them on to give me alitttle more wheelbase.

axle002.jpg

axle001.jpg

That "jolly old whore" better bring me my winch, otherwise the Christmas tree goes up his ass, and then I slit Rudolph's throat ear to ear. Daddy, why's the front lawn all red? Well kid's, I guess it was just Prancer's time of the month. But to all, have a safe and happy Holiday!

Last edited:
Sounds like someone has some unresolved issues from his childhood. What happened, did Santa run over your dog or something?

SteelblueSteve said:
That "jolly old whore" better bring me my winch, otherwise the Christmas tree goes up his ass, and then I slit Rudolph's throat ear to ear. Daddy, why's the front lawn all red? Well kid's, I guess it was just Prancer's time of the month. But to all, have a safe and happy Holiday!

redneck_reindeer.jpg

Haleyes said:

yeah, I laughed out loud.

Got a few of these

m83b.jpg
http://www.airzoft.com/ai11newgeau6.html

one of these

pcwa3s20.jpg

two of these

7802577_sa.jpg

and one of these

B52-7860-a.JPG

the jeep got lotsa stuff

AWshifter, 4.88's, long arms, sliders, winch bumper, hyd winch, 99 intake, heads port matched, CSF radiator, and a baby seat.

Good christmas season thanks to overseas work. next year it's prolly gonna suck. cuz the wife is gettin a house
http://www.eplans.com/content-images/common/plans/images/LBA0/LBA166/LBA166

My buddy has fabbed up some sliders for me with an extension on them for the wife to use as a step. He also made a pair for a tj. I am paying for them myself of course, but it is worth every penny. He wants to produce them regularly starting next year. All made by hand, by him. I think he's got skills. Ho Ho Ho.

xjsliderprogress2.jpg

xjsliderprogress1.jpg

some of these for the 8.25 in 4.56 ratio
14964-th.jpg

one of these for the 8.25
P2588c.jpg

one of these for the front
p25793c.jpg

a set of lower control arms fixed at 4.5 inch of lift
75302-lg.jpg

2 inch coil spring spacers for the front
75540-lg.jpg

one of these for my rear bumper that im fabing up with tire swing
tirecover_02.jpg

I also have a carrier for 4.56 gears comming for the front, and a trackbar drop bracket comming. This is the stuff that my wife either bought me, or allowed me to buy myself. This along with a set of gears for the front, and an sye kit will allow me to get about 4.5 inches of lift when added to the stuff i have already picked up or is installed on the jeep. So that will be pretty cool.

My little sister also bought me Eric Cherokee builders guide, and while it is not really the how to book i thought it would be, it is still a pretty neat book, and has gotten alot of attention from visitors so far.

My wife on the other hand is not having a good christmas, Her father just got diagnosed with bone marrow cancer, and has between 6 months and 3 years to live. The Dr. did not act like he was going to hold his breath on the 3 years deal. So the jeep might see alot of use this next year getting her out of town and mind in a better place.

Hope you all have a marry christmas.

dj's 2000 xj said:
Nothing wrong with those if you don't mind getting hung up on everything along the trail.

I built some like that for my wife to use as a step.

Your pant leg will get muddy every time you get in and out and every tree and rock along the trial will jump out and grab them!

You will end up cutting off the extentions just like I did.

Back