• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is a good asking price for my jeep?

gotwald

NAXJA Forum User
Unfortunately I'm having to sell my jeep. I'm looking to sell it and wanted to ask some advise on what I should ask for it. I've listed the details below of the basic add on, miles, etc. It does have a salvage title due to an Audi TT pulling out in front of me and going under my front bumper a couple of years ago. It does have the fenders cut and the drivers side quarter panel needs to be repainted. Few scratches, of course for a '96. Drives great, no issues mechanically. I would love to sell to somebody who would keep taking it wheelin'.

1996 Red SE 2dr Jeep Cherokee (127,xxx miles)
-5 speed
-A/C
-4.0 liter HO inline 6
Added:
-6 gauge cluster with white gauges
-Rear defrost
-Overhead console w/ temp
-CD player-AM/FM; Bluetooth; HD Radio; front USB port for ipod; remote control; 2 front 4-way speakers
-Smoker’s vents
-Rear side glass with vents and mirror tint
-New Magnaflow exhaust
-New Magnaflow Free Flow Catalytic Converter
-3-row aluminum radiator
-AFE air Filter (Cone shaped-no oil needed)
-Optima Red Top battery
-4.5” Rubicon Express Lift-Super Flex with full replacement leaf pack in rear
-5-32” BFG All-Terrain KO Tires and 15x8 Black Steel Rims
-Warn Off-Road Lights
-Back-up lights
-PIAA Fog Lights
-52”x50” Kargomaster roof rack with Spare tire mount, 2 sets of light mounts, gutter mounts
-T&J Frame Stiffener w/ custom rocker guards and steps
-Old Man Emu Shocks
-Rubicon Express Drop Arm Bracket
-Advance Adaptors Slip York Eliminator
-Hood Vents
-New starter

Thanks for any input. If I need to move this to another topic on the forums please let me know.
mail

mail

Last edited:
Need to host the img's on a photo site... like photobucket.

$3400-$3800 is where I thing it'd sell.

Back