• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What I learned at winterfest 2015 edition

Cabins are awesome and make the girlfriend happy in the cold

When Aaron says he snores he means it!

Jason likes weiners on his face

Sarah wants to be a carhardt model

Unsuccesful pickup line overheard friday. Morning.... single guy with doors

Treps suck in the snow

The Fuel pump on an xj is grounded to the rear lights

Wherever the midwest congrates there is a shortage of chairs

the obsticle course needs more jumps

Brennen will wheel till it breaks then wheel some more

Dan likes hobag beer

My rig is not the ugliest in the mwc

That I need to start planning on leaving on Tuesday so I might actually get there on Wed.

That you feel like a dumb ass after turning around after you're 15 min from home to get the door panels you forgot for Ghost, and driving all the way to Attica then having a conversion about Limited trim XJ's before you realized you brought the wrong ones and that the ones you where supposed to bring where in one of your parts jeeps where you made the turn around.

That Scooby snacks where a hit, and I'll have to make a lot more for next year.

That chugging apple pie will get you buzzed pretty quick!

That when you hear a crash at 2am on the third floor of the Attica Hotel that you should go check your bathroom ceiling because it wasn't someone falling down the steps.

to use less skinny pedal....

ice is slippery when kman polishes it going before you

buy good ujoints

v8 zj cvs are kinda strong

dont let your dad drive his own rig he will break it so i have to fix it

theres alot of awesome people in the midwest chapter

Things I learned

Going over the back straight on the obstacle course without catching air will cost you victory by 2 seconds

Jake from Wisconsin doesn't mind riding along all day with a guy that like to go 100% TPS and drops F bombs every other word (Good dude by the way, had fun with him tagging along)

Smash Hole has a new front mounted spare carrier in the works, though it needs revamped - sadly I was the only witness to what happened here lol

Going up Saturday is NOT ENOUGH. I will most definitely be there Friday as well from now on!

General Grabbers SUCK in the snow.. sat there and watched Sam slowly slide backwards down a hill lol

MT/R's live up to the hype. These tires are simply badass.

I'm sure there's lots more I can add later on . This was my first Winterfest and had an absolute blast. I'd like to put a few more faces with names/rigs and wheel with more groups, liked that a lot. Can't wait to do it again.

I Need to build a Rig for next year

I suck as a camera man

Stinger's are multi use bumpers

MWC is simply the Best group of off roading people Anywhere

-General Grabbers suck in snow
-A tree will stop a sliding jeep no problem
-it dose not matter if you get to camp earlier than normal if you still have to wait on your brother to get there with the chicken coop
-you can inherit a 5th roommate in the coop if you leave the light on
-General Grabber suck in snow
-A large roommate helps keep the temps up
-JCR bumpers hold up pretty good against a tree
-it is a better experience giving frankenspare back than it is earning it
-you can scare the crap out of your wife sliding backwards at a weird pitch that could cause a roll
-if you tell her you have control of the situation on said hill slide, she will believe you and feel better
-in a scary sliding situation you can lie to your wife's face
-people can look at a hill and tell you there is no chance on not hitting that big ass tree
-a guy can tell you he is not going to try "that hill" 5 times in a row then pull up to it and hit it.
-kman can make "that hill" his bitch
-you can drink your filter away
-i like the growing tradition of Friday night house party at ramrods cabin rental
-your wife can be so awesome that she drives your beat up, mud soaked, smelly, clunking, rattling, loud, jeep home because you're either too hungover or still drunk to drive it yourself.
-i want to say you can drink to much......nahhhh we all know thats not true.
-General Grabbers suck in snow.

-in a scary sliding situation you can lie to your wife's face

true story. I've done it.

it's better than feeding the freak out.

Back