• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What happened to MadXJ's website?

A lot of the XJ innovators like madXJ and FitchVA are just busy with other things in life right now. They will migrate back on here in the future. I rely on GoJeep, Lunghd and Greg Smith for a lot of useful info on all years XJ's

A lot of the XJ innovators like madXJ and FitchVA are just busy with other things in life right now. They will migrate back on here in the future. I rely on GoJeep, Lunghd and Greg Smith for a lot of useful info on all years XJ's

I seriously doubt the Yahoo Group or Website MadXJ will return.

BillaVista's articles can be seen on Pirate, and FitchVA seem's to have taken up residence on JF.

does anyone know how to get ahold of one of the admins of madxj.com. His name is andreas. I purchased a jeep from him and have some questions about it. He had the entire build of my jeep documented and it sucks now that the web page is gone i have no idea of the the specs of most of my parts. ie. gear ratios and engine build. Anybody who has any information on how to get ahold of him please let me know.

thanks
Nick

You can try using archive.org to find a backup copy of the site, it may or may not be on there but I have had good luck in the past.

Back