• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does your ScreenName stand for?

When I was in college a few girls I 'hung out' with a few times were in the same sorority and used it as my nickname. Then the whole sorority started calling me that and one night at a party a few of them told me the nickname.... buddies were around and the name stuck.

OK. I'll play. I too was on vortex but after gettin banned a couple times and buying a different car, I joined benzworld.org and picked the name silverslk because all the cool slk names were taken and I own a silver SLK230 (many have seen pics of it on the background in my garage...CDS36!!!). Its much easier to remember one name for multiple sites than having one "jeep name" on here and a "benz name" on there and so on and so forth.

Islander= the name of the Sea Scouting unit I was in when I was a kid/still am invloved with as an adult leader. Also the fact that I live on Catalina Island half the year.

Off Road= duh.

I used Islander followed by something else on just about every site I'm on.

GauchoMD said:
Gaucho because I went to UCSB, MD because I'm a doctor. Lame, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Oh, it's not Groucho? I thought you jsut had a bushy mustache!

Hey, can you write me a prescription... I, uh, hurt my back! :D

My name is kinda nerdy. I got it from the game Alien VS Predator. The praetorians guarded the queen. Also there were praetorians in the movie Gladiator. They guarded Caesar. I've been using this it for all my screen names since I was in high school. I get nostalgic about it.

I own one of these and I love it!

customer_joey_burnout.jpg

I don't remember......where's my cain?

I was in a rush, new to Jeeps and the board and wanted to sign up. All of my emails were my first intial and last name, so I just added XJ to it.

Plus, I did not like my nicknames from high school - curly-Q (I had really curly hair then), sparky (in autoshop class I wasn't paying attention and was trying to put a sparkplug in backwards. That was a funny story that lastest about 2.5 years... Most folks in high school and in the Navy just called me by last name. Of course, I have been called many other things I won't type here...:laugh:

Sorry, I have nothing to contribute to this thread....but felt the need to post anyway.

BTW....G sure is funny today :D

tcm glx said:
Ok, so some guys are obvious, but some are not....what do your screen names stand for......

I will start, nothing exciting....The very first forum I ever registered for was the VWVORTEX....many of you may know it. My buddy that registered me used to call me the Tijuanisian Cookie Monster....Cause I went to Tijuana alot and loved Cookies (still do by the way!). So, that is where the TCM come from...the GLX, well I have a Jetta GLX at the time...

Hence, TCM GLX

Then why is it that when Ali offered you her cookie in calico you wanted Nothign to do with it? :shocked:

I'm always angry or bitter about something. A buddy said of me and my old jeep "you're always on the war path, and that's your war wagon". It's also one hell of a good western.

Back