• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Picked up at Pull and Save for $4. Not installed yet, but soon to be!

IMG956691.jpg

Got rid of the PITA closed cooling system and upgraded to a open system! Its
Amazing how much crap they Installed to make that work.

just ordered my 4 degree caster shims so I will now have 1.4 degrees of positive caster instead of 2.6 degrees of negative caster, should drive much better.

Removed some stickers from the rear hatch...Thought it was getting cluttered and I want to get back to a nice clean look for when I tint the windows next week.

I did the same thing a few weeks ago, and mine where in the same spot. I figured it was better not to advertise all the goodys loaded into my Jeep, apprently they get stolen for the parts pretty offten.

I did the same thing a few weeks ago, and mine where in the same spot. I figured it was better not to advertise all the goodys loaded into my Jeep, apprently they get stolen for the parts pretty offten.

That's exactly what I told my roommate when she wanted to start stickering her Jeep

Are you going to chop them down any lower?I dont really see the point in just chopping the window frame off.

I put a temporary seat in the front of my Jeep today 93 front seat into my 95.It only a temp untill I can buy a Grand seat or save up untill I can buy a nice after market seat.
IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

Im also going to put 2 more u-Bolts on it and Ive only been driving this on the trails lately and I took it for a ride through my woods and its holding tight and Man this seat is so much more comfortable then my worn out state rig seat.135,000 vs 215,000 Im sure that helps out

Haven't done yet, I need input. I'm put a couple cheapy driving lights on my trailer as backup lights. I can't decided if I want to put it on top of the "bumper"

ontop.jpg

or on the back face

onback.jpg

They both have advantages and disadvantages and I'm not sure which might work out better in the long run.

looking at the bumper if you put the right one on the top of the bumper will it get whacked by the tire carrier when you swing it out?

Tire carrier swings out to the other side.. You can tell by the use of the Hitch pin :wave:

Back