• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Not defending anyone here, but unless your wheeling on private property or gravel roads your not legal. Not my opinion just the law. Also not trying to offend you or anyone personally for stating this fact.

Privately owned property on the columbia, well...now its mostly in the columbia.

Not defending anyone here, but unless your wheeling on private property or gravel roads your not legal. Not my opinion just the law. Also not trying to offend you or anyone personally for stating this fact.

Privately owned property on the columbia, well...now its mostly in the columbia.

Not sure if its legal? If your in the Columbia the Coast Gaurd can actaully bust you and fine you for no life vests and no vessel licensing etc., because your a boat at that point in there eyes. I know from other people missfortune.

Bent my door back into form.. I guess the rock that took out my side cladding, did more damage then i thought! all is well now... Whew!

Just watched my wife drive it away. She left me with her turd ford ranger that has a nasty high rev issue. No clue as to what it is at the moment.

Fixed the rear brakes - AGAIN. :looser:

When the D44 gets built, it's getting DISCS :yelclap:

I was playing with my brothers forklift
2011-06-08183904.jpg

discovered the rear u-bolts were crazy loose letting the axle tube rotate when i when forward from a stop. I tightened them down as much as I possibly could. Then swapped out my drivers side front axle. I lost a retainer clip. Good to go now.

replaced my leaky power steering reservoir.

My jeep is now equipped with a Rear sway bar and IRO endlinks..

Now i have to disco front and rear hahaha

cleaned, wire brushed, rust-morted, primed, and painted the floor of my cargo area to get rid of the surface rust that was forming.

loaded the heap on a trailer headded for olympia, where my buddys shop and lift is. gona fix the rear breaks and give every thing a good tech inspection before nwfest
imag0419.jpg

imag0420t.jpg

Swapped my steering box and lines.

1000002971.jpg

All my steering issues are fixed no noises.

Big thanks to dellstopjeep for the box and the pitman arm puller. He's such a sweetie.

Back