• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Received my wiring harness kit for my new-to-be upgraded headlights.
IMG_20110602_161030.jpg

How much $ and for what years

Washed it and sprayed out the back.

got home from work today and really looked over the under side of the jeep after the weekends trip. I think I tweeked my trac bar a little bit.
2011-06-06155749.jpg

Put some new shoes on the Stocker, 30x9.5 BFG AT's.

IMG_0074.jpg

Big thanks to Jeff (uber xj) for holding onto my old tires, and offering to bring them down for me.

Putting them on motivated me to also wash it for the very first time since buying it eight months ago. She cleaned up rather nicely.

IMG_0074.jpg

Big thanks to Jeff (uber xj) for holding onto my old tires, and offering to bring them down for me.

Putting them on motivated me to also wash it for the very first time since buying it eight months ago. She cleaned up rather nicely.

Now throw some 3.55 or 3.73 axles under it.

Replaced the Power steering pressure line, and added an XJ Trans cooler for the power steering..

removed 30lbs of gravel and mud that I scooped up dragging the front diff and the crossmember around on saturday.

IMG_0074.jpg

your "stocker" now has bigger shoes than my "wheelin' rig"

I don't know what brand it is. It was on there when I got it. now instead of getting new coil springs to eleminate the spacers I gotta get a new trac-bar

Swamped it playin by the river, like for times. Crunched the drivers rear quarter, blew a tire off the bead. It was fun.

doubt this was a legal place to be "playin"[/QUOTE]

The fact that our local area is flooded does not make it illegal. So shove your opinion up your ass

dragthatsht;245358488 The fact that our local area is flooded does not make it illegal. So shove your opinion up your ass[/QUOTE said:
Not defending anyone here, but unless your wheeling on private property or gravel roads your not legal. Not my opinion just the law. Also not trying to offend you or anyone personally for stating this fact.

As far as what I did to my XJ today....well nothing but the fact that I figured out how to fix my leaf spring bending issue. That and I made all my frame mount brackets on my Dodge for my new camper.

picked up a ford Taurus electric fan from a buddy. I think I'm going to put it in when I convert over to open cooling. (about a week away)
2011-06-07154253.jpg

......Now I just gotta figure out how to do that. I have the thermo switch thingy for it but no instructions for an install.

Back