• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

229172_169700853085754_100001375224724_342501_222928_n.jpg

Finished repainting my roof rack. Tried to put it on. Determined gutter repairs failed. Time to buy more glue and not borrow a tool from spike..

I installed the THOR cowl induction to make room for some future mods.
IMG_0765.jpg

How much did that kit cost? What year is your Cherokee? Im unsure it that kit will work with my Cherokee? I have a huge wire loom that runs right across the bottom of where that flange is. Dang 97 they had three revisions for wiring in 97 it seems that I got one of the sucky ones.

I installed the THOR cowl induction to make room for some future mods.
IMG_0765.jpg

How much did that kit cost? What year is your Cherokee? Im unsure it that kit will work with my Cherokee? I have a huge wire loom that runs right across the bottom of where that flange is. Dang 97 they had three revisions for wiring in 97 it seems that I got one of the sucky ones.

I bought it used but here is the link: :http://shop.trailheadoffroad.ihostnetworks.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=XJCI91-01

Mine is a 97 as well with the wire loom attached to the top of the firewall. I just repositioned it lower with some zip-ties and it worked fine.

Got some new shoes on the Jeep.
....wish it sat that high with wheels on it...:thumbup::thumbup:
2011-05-03165220.jpg

....MTR / KEVLARS
2011-05-03210702.jpg

What size are those buddy. I will be stepping up to 35s, hopefully before the end of the summer. Anyone want to buys some low mile tires probably less that 10,000 miles. I guess I should post this on the 4 sale section.

33x12.50x15

Scott: I do love them. Nice and quiet and a smooth ride. 75% of my poor handling was definitely the low tread front tires I had on before.

Guess I'm the newest member of the MTR club. lol

Back