• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Well.... first off today i went to east side steel down here and got 20ft of tubing and i strapped it to the roof of my xj.....
http://bl153w.blu153.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=1198581092#
that was a fun ride home.
then i got my spare dana diff cover so i can build off that for my diff guard i'm making
and last but not least i touched up on my sliders

You realize we can't view a link to a file in your email inbox right? Unless of course you want to give us your password.. :nono:

installed new speakers and a kenwood sirius built in deck in my 98. Darren was nice enough to run my antenna wiring lo pro fo sho. lucky me sirius was already activated. Also did some hunting at o-reillys and found some clearance schucks parts at are main warehouse. I picked up a nice 2.5 ton jack, 6 ton jackstands, and a pneumatic seat for 10 bucks on clearance. Cant beat that!

:greensmokAmazing how fast these showed up

swaybarends.jpg

how much shipped for the blow up coors light can?

well i went over all the bolts on the front end to make sure they were tight. and installed shocks.
imag0288a.jpg

installed new speakers and a kenwood sirius built in deck in my 98. Darren was nice enough to run my antenna wiring lo pro fo sho. lucky me sirius was already activated. Also did some hunting at o-reillys and found some clearance schucks parts at are main warehouse. I picked up a nice 2.5 ton jack, 6 ton jackstands, and a pneumatic seat for 10 bucks on clearance. Cant beat that!

woops sorry guys haha i'll post another pic sometime today

Shake-down cruise: 15-miles of local back-roads followed by 75-miles of freeway at speeds up to 70. Drives like a dream.
CIMG0008.jpg

very nice. cant wait to see it in person.

i bled the breaks.

Been having all kinds of misfire issues since I overheated.
Did the usual plugs/wires/cap/rotor/oil change service.
Cleaned the IAC and throttle body last night.

Problem persists, predominantly 0301 CYL 1 misfire.
Occasional multiple misfire code 0300 or 0304 CLY 4 misfire.

Wondering if i warped my head or burned up a valve.
Gonna put a new injector in CYL 1 tonight.
Don't have compression tester or ohmmeter.

Maybe I should try that MOPAR combustion chamber cleaner.
(shoulda tried it before I picked up this new injector)

Uh those springs look taller that 4.5 mine are 5.5 and i dont think that mine were that tall before i installed them.

Been busy this week. Did some (terrible) welding on my roof rack, changed the oil, put in new hatch struts holy crap, its amazing, the hatch actually stays up now!
Yesterday I drove it. Went out to Wallowa Lake and poked around in that area.

wallowacountypark.jpg

dirtyjeeppano.jpg

nice picts. what camera you use?

today i put the front tires on and took it off the jack stands. now its back on all 4 again for the 4th time lol. also cleand it out a bit. tomorrow i check fluids and put her in the driveway. and sat she gets a alignment

Picked up my new front bumper from XJoffroad today and installed it

59b902b3.jpg

5adc2b22.jpg

4ec21d74.jpg

Now I need a winch..... GOD IT NEVER ENDS

nice picts. what camera you use?

today i put the front tires on and took it off the jack stands. now its back on all 4 again for the 4th time lol. also cleand it out a bit. tomorrow i check fluids and put her in the driveway. and sat she gets a alignment

Pics or it didn't happen! :roflmao:

Back