• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Ok noutlawjeeper, I see that you angrily agree with me (not sure why you're mad though). Again, I do not agree with irresponsible people wheelin where they shouldn't be and ruining the parks. I was just commenting that before people rush to criticize someone's forum post it would be nice to use some etiquette and decency and ask what the situation was first. You don't feel you were overly rude for no reason?

Don't worry, the internet doesn't make me made. His statement clearly said he was on quad trails, nothing about it being on accident. Unless my reading comprehension sucks, I'm pretty sure that doesn't imply that it was on accident. I will question everything I think that is questionable to try and educate and stop people from doing things that hurt the sport. Forgive me if people who do things that ruin something for everyone piss me off. He came back and cleared it up, no problems.

So to answer your question, no, I don't think I was overly rude for no reason. ;)

35 KM2's

Is that just painted or is it one of the expensive custom shaped ones? I really like it though and it looks good =)

I painted it and wifey put the face on with grip tape. As far as too much time. That day I changed the fluids in the PT Cruiser, and the Jeep. I just figured that while I was changing the fluid there I would play a little. :)

But I have to build a winch bumper and figure out how I want to wire it before the 8th.. Not to mention that I got a really bad idea while looking at in2fords dash. I have way too long of a list tho, so that might have to wait until I rip the heater out..

Don't worry, the internet doesn't make me made. His statement clearly said he was on quad trails, nothing about it being on accident. Unless my reading comprehension sucks, I'm pretty sure that doesn't imply that it was on accident. I will question everything I think that is questionable to try and educate and stop people from doing things that hurt the sport. Forgive me if people who do things that ruin something for everyone piss me off. He came back and cleared it up, no problems.

So to answer your question, no, I don't think I was overly rude for no reason. ;)

lol

tact

/tækt/
–noun

1. a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.

2. a keen sense of what is appropriate, tasteful, or aesthetically pleasing; taste; discrimination.

3. touch or the sense of touch.

We forklifted my Jeep at work today.

I was actually kind of surprised, probably could have got a bit more out of it still.

28586_535555760246_44502749_31589313_4897478_n.jpg

28586_535555825116_44502749_31589314_721741_n.jpg

Yeah it was, I thought about that later on.

This was sort of a random thing that the kid driving the forklift wanted to do, he was surprised when I told him to go for it.

i started installing my roundy body center console. any one got a spare tcase shifter pannel for a 231

Nice flex for the sway bar still being connected. What is your lift (height, blocks, spacers etc).

Today I got severly denied trying to climb a steep hill but took a different path that lead to this decent shot. (Camera phone quality, sorry).

29mnej5.jpg

Adam: Just a Les Schwab Tuff Country 3" lift, was installed when I bought the Jeep, so I'm not sure on the specifics of it.

Cool. I might try the same thing at my work tomorrow haha... Looks fun =)

(does this site do maintainence around 11-12 every night? Seem like it's always lagging at this time and I highly doubt it's do to an abundance of users haha)

I'll be doing some hard core invasive mods after work. That's right, putting hockey pucks in my springs.

Back