• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Started to clean it up, probably going to take a few days to get it completely clean so that I can inspect for further damage. Also began removing things that I hate....To quote XJ Ranger, "I'm gonna fix all that I hate about my jeep".
Gonna have a bunch of parts for sale soon, hopefully someone buys my junk.....

Fought with the radio swap , can`t figure out why the new radio works fine away from xj . With all wires hooked up no sound . Is there away to remove glove box so I can follow the wires to see where the relay is I here clicking when the old radio is pluged in ?

I canceled the insurance on it.

It's been a tough day. :tear:

Parting it or just disabling until the clutch is fixed?

Fixed a leaky rear brake line.
Tightened a couple of exhaust clamps.

Doing both of those required rolling around in the puddle of ATF below the Jeep.
The NP231 is in need of a rebuild - I've got lots of lateral movement in my front input yoke.
Gonna try tightening the nut and see what happens.

Noticed both transmission lines are leaking at the radiator.

Going to replace my rear main this weekend.
So I looked things over - seems like I'll have to remove the exhaust down tube at the header to remove the transmission inspection plate..?
I know TORX was just doing some rear main shenanigans - I suppose the manual is smaller and doesn't have the same problem as my AW4.

I started working on mounting a factory roofrack so I can mount my surco rack to it but drilling through the roof and the lip on the inside's being a pain in the A$$.

Picked up this

IMAG0203.jpg

Back