• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What day are you leaving?

Arriving Tuesday, leaving Sunday morning.

Since Saturday will be my b-day, I'll be recovering Sunday and heading home Monday

I will be arriving Saturday and leaving the following Sunday (really early).

I would be happy to lead a small adventure down to Canyonlands on the last Saturday. Something easy open to ALL rigs (don't want to break it on the last day :D )

JohnX said:
I would be happy to lead a small adventure down to Canyonlands on the last Saturday. Something easy open to ALL rigs (don't want to break it on the last day :D )
I will be leading a group over Elephant Hill and to the confluence on Saturday. What part of Canyonlands were you thinking about?

DrMoab said:
I will be leading a group over Elephant Hill and to the confluence on Saturday. What part of Canyonlands were you thinking about?
E-hill, confluence, staircase, etc. Thats the only place I know. Maybe I'll just tail gun for you.

lesslimited said:
Since Saturday will be my b-day, I'll be recovering Sunday and heading home Monday

sweet. saturday is my b-day too:cheers: party1: . now i wont feel so lonely:eye:

Planning on leaving on Sat the 4th & arriving the same. Sunday & Monday doing the scenic & shopping stuff. Run Tuesday - Fri. Leave Sat morning the 11th.

Well, I'm planning on arriving at the Inca Inn on the 5th, and will be departing for home probably at some time on the 12th.

That probably means getting on the road on the 1st to get there and not getting back to the Garden State until the 17th, but I'm still figuring on that bit...

I'll be arriving Monday morning, and leaving Friday afternoon.

I've got reservations at Slickrock, be there Wed 8th, leave Sun 12th.

arrive slickrock sunday evening oct 5th

leave slickrock monday morning oct 13th

mac 'my vacation' gyvr

If all goes as planned, I'll arrive late on the 7th and leave sometime Sunday, although I have camping reservations till Monday I'm not sure I'll stay.

Smart guy. :moon:

What Richard is asking is...When are you leaving Moab to return home?

Back