• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What a load of crap...

Put an article in the local news papers about the BLM not helping out a fund raiser.........you should hear real quick.

I would have loved to take my girls to this, bummer

It's back on...

Grab your helmet, grab your race suit and get your car out to Outlet Center Drive because we have a race! MORE is excited to announce The 10th Annual Powder Puff is officially back on schedule for this Saturday, October 17!

We are especially thankful for the help of Congressman Cook's Office and the support of numerous different agencies to include The Barstow City Counsel, The San Bernardino County Sheriffs Office, The Barstow Police Department and all the other men and women who took a stand for off-road racing.

I realize that many race teams have cancelled rooms, changed work schedules, cancelled plane tickets and much more. I cannot apologize to those race teams enough for the hardships this has caused you. While this outcome seemed impossible, it is clearly the best option at this time.

The BLM Office has promised us that new practices and procedures will prevent this occurrence from happening again. MORE will also be taking extra steps to ensure the BLM does not have the ability to ever do this again.

Please be aware that tomorrow MORE officials will be marking the course and setting up official areas for the success of this event. We look forward to seeing all of you at Tech tomorrow at Tanger Outlets from 5-9pm.

In honor of all those who have been effected by Cancer, we never gave up the fight.

Thank you all for your patience and support this week.

Cody Jeffers
President 
MORE Racing

Back