• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF grunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Who's willing to help with stuff? We'll have several different things that we'll need help with. Registration, a greeter at the gate several other things, none of which are very strenuous tasks. I don't have a list of everything we'll need help with. Besides, I'm sure the list would grow anyway. We've got a WF planning forum started over on MWXJ. If you'd like to help post up and I'll get you set up to view and post in it. If you're going to attend and would like to help, speak up please! We've pretty much got the rough outline of the "schedule of events" lined out, we just need to start refining it. If you have a line or a contact for any raffle prizes, let me know that as well.

This is not for trail leaders or Tech inspectors. That's Rev's baby, he'll be handling that.:D

http://www.midwestxj.org/forum/
http://www.midwestxj.org

Mark has mentioned that he'd like to pass on the registration to someone else.

I know I suck at this interweb thing, but I'm on the MidwestXJ forum, and I don't see a WF thread. What did I do wrong?

I can sit and greet people.
I will practice for when I am a greeter at wall mart.
"You want a damn cart or not?"
"Kid, come here, you stole that didn't you."
"Shut up you little bastard!"

I'll be more then happy to do some grunt work if ya need. I am planning on getting there Thursday late afternoon

Same here. I plan on being there Thurs afternoon.

Non-strenuous? Count me in for that. Nobody sits like I do!

Thanks guys.

Looks like we've got plenty to lend a hand if we need it.
I'm not sure exactly where or what we'll need yet. Just trying to get some volunteers now so we're not scrambling later. I'll contact you if/when we need you.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back