• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wet Okole Seats

Are Wet Okole Seat Covers worth it

• Yes, they are good!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, I wish I never bought them! They Suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Go Go

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking of gettig a set of Wet Okole Seat covers, mainly for when I get in with a wet swimsuit after wakeboarding. But also for mud and snow. Looking for opinions on whether or not those that have them like them, price, appearance, ease of install and do they work as advertised. Thanks.

I think they're a bit pricey. I bought a pair of 'no-name' neoprene seat covers off eBay for $25. My dog sits on one after he goes swimming. They don't fit perfectly, but they keep the seat fabric dry and clean.

Put em in the TJ's, work well, look good, tight fit and are comfortable even in the hot sun in traffic. Boy, and I can certainly spot the daughters TJ with it's ocean camo ones from 300ft away...

I've had a set of the custom fit front and rears in my 4dr 91 for probably 5 or more years now and really like them. They have faded a little bit now and I have some stains on the light colored inners but they made the seats more comfortable, they look sharp and they have definately kept the main seat dry on many occasions. I actually got mine before they required black sides so mine are navy outters w/ a light grey inner. Just about everyone comments on them when they ride in my jeep and a lot of people don't realize they are covers. Definately worth the investment in a closed top XJ if you like to go swimming, kayaking, skiing, backpacking, or just have a tendency to leave your windows a little too cracked.

ADVNTURR said:
I've had a set of the custom fit front and rears in my 4dr 91 for probably 5 or more years now and really like them. They have faded a little bit now and I have some stains on the light colored inners but they made the seats more comfortable, they look sharp and they have definately kept the main seat dry on many occasions. I actually got mine before they required black sides so mine are navy outters w/ a light grey inner. Just about everyone comments on them when they ride in my jeep and a lot of people don't realize they are covers. Definately worth the investment in a closed top XJ if you like to go swimming, kayaking, skiing, backpacking, or just have a tendency to leave your windows a little too cracked.

Never thought of that last part, had both soggy and frozen butt on more than a few mornings when I forgot to roll em up that last inch after a bright sunny day that was followed by a typhoon that nite LOL....

Back