• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Westside/LA M&G?

Sure. I'm starting to crave some salzburger nockerl already. Yum yum. Or maybe a nice pfefferpotthast!

Just kidding. I mean about the salzburger nockerl, obviously.

the swap meet is in the north part of the parking lot. We should meet inside the Alpine Village Inn, in the restaurant at the long bar area.

Bump, still on for 4pm tomorrow.
Beer-Maid.jpg

Im sure my son would rather hang with my little bros than watch his dad drink beer with crazy white folk :p

Seems like there wasn't all that much interest, and people are bailing. So I'm going to skip it and spare myself the drive, 25 miles each way. Sorry guys.

so it's just me, hawkeye, and lurch? let's just hang out at my mom's place and drink beers, it's way cheaper :D

Maybe next month then. Also, Alpine Village Inn is a bit on the pricey side.

This whole thing needs to be planned better and a more suitable place found. Close to freeways, appetizers,Kid friendly,enough parking, big tables to fit a group together, etc.

I will be, I'm starting a trans swap on an XJ today after work, hopefully i'll have the old one out and the new one in tomorrow evening. I could use the extra pair of hands :D

We should come up with a few better locations and check them out. See if they fit our needs first and then set up a monthly M&G. Just my 2ct.

Back