• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Western Slope Members

fireLt.

NAXJA Forum User
Post up here and tell us a little about who you are. I would like to see how many of us are here. I will start.

My name is Kevin. I live in Craig. I am married and have 2 wonderful boys. We love to camp and go wheeling. I have a 96XJ that has been through many phases of upgrades over the years and I just picked up a MJ today. I look forward to meeting some of you in the future!

John here in Carbondale - about to get married. two dogs, the little lady and I camp all summer - last year it was a 4 week roadtrip to sedona loaded to the gills in the TJ. uh, I guess thats it! the MJ with the scoop? looks like fun - I want one.

I met a real standup guy while in Moab for the Fall Fling. He works (manages?) an Autozone in Grand Junction. He really saved my ass with a steering gear off of a donor. I am horrible about names but I think his first name was Steve or Mike???????

Damn Tom! You have a horrible memory. ;) It's Steve, and yes I'm in Grand Junktown. And yes I work at the Zone. :} I have an '87 XJ with full widths under it. And I love living only an hour and a half from Moab!!!!!

BTW- You are very welcome Tom!

My name's Ben, I live in GJ, and I am on my 6th Cherokee. I'm 29, married, and I have a 3mo old son. I wheel with 5 other guys with XJs and they are all DD's. I'm the oldest of our crew, but that doesn't stop me from showing these kids how it's done!

I live in GJ also. I'm 27yrs old and have a Wife, 4yr old daughter, and a bun in the oven. I run a 99 xj with RE LA 4.88s and 33's. I Manage/Assist at Clifton Lube Center on F rd in Clifton.

I live in Moab and Steamboat Springs, currently in Moab. I`m 57, retired and drive a 90 xj crawler, come on down, hope to meet ya someday! Did meet Tom an he aint that old!

I live in Moab and Steamboat Springs, currently in Moab. I`m 57, retired and drive a 90 xj crawler, come on down, hope to meet ya someday! Did meet Tom an he aint that old!
Your just saying that because you are 57 too. :jester:

We'll be out in May -- meet you for breakfast at Milt's!!:lickout:

Hey guys my name is Matt and I just joined as a user since I picked up a 94' XJ to build for a new trail rig. I have been in Grand Junction now for about three years now and work for Halliburton. I am married and have two little girls.

I am always in the AZ on North and have seen that big XJ sitting in the parking lot before. Pretty sweet ride.

I will be working on the XJ all winter fixing it up, but hopefully will be wheeling this spring.

I will be going to a meeting with the other BOD members at the end of the month. I would like some input regarding where you would like to see the Western Slope become involved with the chapter.

Back