• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Were going to Big Bear (Serrano) the 29-1 with extra room anyone care to come?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well me and the wife, bought in to a double site at serrano thinking that we would have some friends and co workers come out. As it stands alot of them cant come. So we are at 7 people (5 tents total) and its easliy good for 15-16 people and 7-8 large tents comfortable like.

So we are going out fri at around 12 and staying till Sun at 2 (check out). There will be 2 14yr daughters, so kids are welcome. we plan on heading over the mountain to Cougar buttes on sat around 9AM to watch the Prorock event till around 2-3ish then back to Big bear city to check out octoberfest, then camp fire, dinner and night run. Then sun?

Anyone that wants to come out, is welcome. parking is like 5$ / night and we might ask to help in the firewood, local guy is 5$ per bundle.

Let me know.
We will prolly do john bull and dishpan on sat night. If time allows both. Last night run took from like 9-10ish till around 4am..

Robert
[email protected]
714-875-2414

ROBERTK said:
714-875-2414
Nice!

Thank you! :D

Have a good time there...

oh sh1t what did I do.. Are you the notorous crank caller? lol

In any case, you coming out for the fire and drink if nothing else? Arent you way up in the sticks now?

ROBERTK said:
Arent you way up in the sticks now?

the booming metropolis of Sacramento...

I was there on that last night run.......

The reason we were there till 4 am cause some dude with a full traction la kit got hung up on some little rock on holcomb..........

Gosh even that pos red xj got thru
:D :D :D :D

Or mabey it was the open/open guy on 31" ats that held us up..........

Nah it was that giant dude sippin on that
Bottle of rum.

Back